- Newly created role - Opportunity to make the role your own!
- Flexibility and working from home options available
About Our Client
My client is a newly established business based in the Northern Suburbs of Perth. They specialise in delivering innovative products to enhance users' experience beyond the ordinary within the Tourism industry.
They have seen significant growth in 2020/2021 and are a multi-award-winning company and market leaders in Australia, USA and Europe within their field.
They are on the hunt for a Marketing Manager to help them take the business to the next level.
This person will work collaboratively with all areas of the business and will report directly into the Director and General Manager.
My client has an excellent business culture and values innovation, teamwork, family, flexibility, transparency, adding value and having fun.
- Develop a Strategic Marketing Plan
- Sales / Growth inline with company KPI's
- Develop and grow our eCommerce brand and platforms
- Develop and Implement a Customer comes first experience
- Develop and Maintain Social Media presence (Facebook & Instagram), including creating and posting content weekly
- Develop and Maintain EDM Campaigns that are customer centric (Hubspot)
- Develop and Maintain the CRM in collaboration with the Sales team
- Report back on KPI's and Benchmarks
- Manage the Marketing Budget appropriately
- Edit and update the Website (WordPress)
- Develop retail partnerships
- Oversee external marketing contractors (Social, web development, graphic design) - Please note that it is ideal if this individual can bring all social media in-house
- Attend weekly and daily 'Huddle's' and ensure goals/task are completed
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years' previous experience working in a similar role.
- Ecommerce and/or retail industry experience is preferable
- Have the drive and passion to make the most out of this booming industry.
- Proven experience in creating and maintaining loyalty and retention campaigns
- Proven Social Media management experience (Paid and some organic)
- Proven Copywriting experience - examples may be requested
- Ability to be creative and strategic with a high level of critical decision-making (Please note, as this is a newly created role, and the first marketing position within the business, this individual will be responsible for implementing marketing tasks but will recieve support from Graphic Design and Web Development contractors)
- Google Analytics and Adwords Experience
- Experienced in using WordPress
- Experience in using Canva or InDesign (not required but beneficial)
- Photography Lightroom Experience
- Technical knowledge of Hubspot, Square, Monday, Facebook and Instagram Business OR similar platforms is required
- Experienced in providing marketing advice, insights and recommendations to the Director and General Manager
- A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
What's on Offer
The successful individual will have the opportunity to really make this role their own. From day one they will be encouraged to be creative, innovative and will be involved in creating the businesses Marketing and Digital strategy.
This role is full-time, Monday to Friday, however flexibility can be provided to work from home where required or for school pick-up/drop off etc. Free parking is also available on-site.
If you are passionate about all things outdoors, adventure and tourism and have always dreamt about finding a marketing role within this industry, this is a rare and very exciting role.
Quote job ref
+61 8 9215 9535
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Lionheart Camp for Kids is looking for a special someone who can assist our volunteer Board in all administrative matters. This is a wonderful opportunity for an organised and detail-orientated person [...]
Help contribute to the study of Larrakia, an Aboriginal language spoken in Northern Australia! We are seeking transcribers who have had some linguistics education. Requirements: - Residents of [...]
- Great career development opportunity for an ambitious person - Supportive team environment + great leadership - Competitive salary + company uniform + employee benefits - Canning Vale location [...]
The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is looking for an organised and efficient coordinator to join our Academic Resources team. The ideal candidate must have excellent written and verbal c [...]