IPA Personnel Services
As a socially accredited enterprise, IPA's overarching purpose, over and above providing superior recruitment solutions is to support those most in need. Through our parent company genU, IPA is proud to say that all profits are returned to the community to assist those with a disability.
Our client is a global workforce accommodation specialist that helps people maintain healthy, productive, and connected lives while living and working away from home. With villages across Australia, their services have grown, and are looking for new team members to join them.
IPA is currently recruiting a variety of roles to join our client's permanent hospitality and utility teams across Western Australia.
With positions ranging from front-of-house, management, food, and beverage to landscaping, facilities, and building maintenance. Successful applicants will be provided with continuous training in the technical and managerial skills needed for their current roles, with a specific focus on safety, customer service, and leadership development.
Roles on offer in Utility cover a range of different functions, from housekeeping, mine-site cleaning, kitchen support, catering, dining room service, grounds maintenance, tavern service, and retail support. These roles are in a FIFO environment and require flexibility/ability to work day/night shift as required.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate and the ability to secure permanent work and set rosters.
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- Demonstrated relevant work experience, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- A Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate
- Valid Class C, Manual Driver's License
- Experience in high volume and detailed cleaning in a food and/or housekeeping environment (highly desirable)
- Ability to provide a clear current National Police Clearance
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety.
- Excellent customer service skills and a commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction is delivered to the client.
- A proactive approach to resolving issues and excellent attention to detail.
Our vision at IPA is simple: to positively impact people. Everything we do, we do to enhance the lives of people - be it our clients, our candidates, or each other.
If you would like to join the team, click
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- #20739634 - 28 Jul 2021 - Executive Assistant & Office Manager - Coda Minerals Ltd - West Perth WA 6005, Australia - $60,000 - $100,000 p.a. - Part-time - Coda Minerals Lt [...]
Description Part of the Delaware North Australia portfolio, Northern Rise is a leading resources industry village - hospitality and food services provider. Established in we operate villages in remot [...]
Overview Edith Cowan University is a large, multi-campus institution serving communities nationally and internationally. The University has two metropolitan campuses at Mount Lawley and Joondalup, [...]
Overview Edith Cowan University (ECU) is a large, multi-campus institution serving communities nationally and internationally. The University currently has two metropolitan campuses at Mount Lawley [...]