- 29 Jun 2021
- Sales Support Officer
- Zeep Medical Pty Ltd
- Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
- $50,000 - $70,000 p.a.
Zeep Medical is the fastest growing medical recruitment company in Australia. Put simply, we find doctors to work in any hospital in Australia - regional, remote and rural. We put people first; our team, the doctors, the hospital and the communities that we ultimately support. We focus on providing the best service to our doctors and hospitals, and strive for excellence in what we do.
Hospitals are required to credential all locum doctors. Credentialing proves that the doctor working with them is who they say they are,
are appropriately trained and are ultimately safe to work in the hospital. The hospital requests the doctor to turn up on time, and the doctor needs to get to the hospital and have somewhere to stay. Our Locum (Sales) Support Officer is responsible for ensuring a doctors credentialing is completed on time, as well as organising the doctors travel from home to the hospital; all whilst ensuring the best customer service is provided to doctors and hospitals.
- Work in consultation with the recruitment team, providing a smooth service transition to the locum doctor and hospital
- Work in partnership with the hospital administration teams to understand credentialing requirements, and timelines
- Build strong relationships with doctors, allowing you to influence the timely return of paperwork.
- Co-ordinate the return of credentialing paperwork to the hospital, completing any further documentation required.
- Organise travel and accommodation for the locum doctor, blending doctors’ requests into hospitals budget guidelines.
- Ensure compliance and document control systems are maintained in a high-quality timely manner
- Seek opportunities to improve processes and aid development of efficiencies.
- Strong customer focus, with ability to explain requirements, influence and achieve the desired results
- Ability to collaborate with the team to achieved desired outcomes
- Excellent administrative skills, with willingness to complete hospital paperwork
- Excellent system skills
- Customer appreciation
- Time management, multi tasking and problem solving skills
- Doctor fully credentialed to hospitals requirements ahead of time
- Flights and accommodation organised and communicated to the doctor
- All documentation stored in our cloud based document control system
- Zeep Medical brand reinforced with doctor and hospital
- High level of customer satisfaction, contributing to repeat sales and a high NPS
For further information about this opportunity to join the Zeep Medical team, email [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description Some career choices have more impact than others. We’re looking individuals with progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, wh [...]
Description Some career choices have more impact than others. We’re looking individuals with progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, [...]
Premier Relationship Officer - Haymarket:0000G3VWDescriptionSome career choices have more impact than others. We’re looking individuals with progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, wh [...]
The Haymarket Foundation is a Sydney based organisation that has worked with people who are experiencing, or at risk of homelessness for almost 50 years. We are seeking a part-time Registered Nurse to [...]