Seeking an experienced Centralised Roster Coordinator to join a hard working team on a full time basis
Your new company
Operating across 5 different sectors, this market leading company is one of Australia's biggest facilities management company employing over 500,000 people
Your new role
- This role is responsible for inputting and maintaining multiple Site Deputy rosters across our remote & offshore business.
- Through the use of a “Live” Excel roster which the remote site will keep updated the CRC role will make sure that at all times Deputy Roster Schedule information is correct and that all site employees have a scheduled roster of at least 4 x weeks in advance.
- The role is also responsible for the coordination of basic labour reporting to site / AM / GM level on a Daily, Weekly & Monthly basis to help identify and solve any problems before they arise for a better controlled labour spend.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have roster experience
- You will have experience using PageUp
- You will have experience of Labour Reporting
- You will be advanced in Excel
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a leading company in an ongoing, full time position with incredible opportunities for career progression and growth. You will be surrounded by hard working, like minded individuals that take pride in their roles and support one another.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2523817
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Lionheart Camp for Kids is looking for a special someone who can assist our volunteer Board in all administrative matters. This is a wonderful opportunity for an organised and detail-orientated person [...]
Help contribute to the study of Larrakia, an Aboriginal language spoken in Northern Australia! We are seeking transcribers who have had some linguistics education. Requirements: - Residents of [...]
- Great career development opportunity for an ambitious person - Supportive team environment + great leadership - Competitive salary + company uniform + employee benefits - Canning Vale location [...]
The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is looking for an organised and efficient coordinator to join our Academic Resources team. The ideal candidate must have excellent written and verbal c [...]