- Immediate Start - 6-month contract
- Financial Services - Insurance
About Our Client
The role will require you to join an already existing program, managing two large projects across the organisation. Governance and stakeholder management skills sets will be essential. You will be able to adopt a fast faced AGILE way of working, pick up the project roadmaps and hit the ground running.
- Manage large complex projects and programs of work across multiple streams, identifying interdependencies.
- Plan, build and own the delivery plan, together with partner teams in technology, to support business outcomes.
- Establish program governance and establish relationships with key stakeholders across multiple streams and business units.
- Responsible for progress monitoring, reporting, showcases, and tracking to key metrics.
- Project integration management - aligning deliverables across the business unit to a detailed plan, tracking and delivering on group priorities.
- Cost and budget management - Oversee financials to ensure achievement and accurate capture of planned portfolio/program costs and benefits.
- Understand and communicate both the technical and business impacts of changes in priority, risks, and issue management at the working and executive stakeholder levels
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years industry experience in complex program and project management, preferably with at least 5 years in financial services.
- Experience delivering both business and IT programs / projects
- Experience in agile ways of working - Essential
- Large scale delivery experience within complex environments
- Extensive use of structured program/project methodologies inclusive of Technology delivery.
- Excellent project governance and communication management.
- Maintain project milestones, deliverables and roadmap across 2 large programs.
- Run and manage biweekly Agile sprints and workshops.
- Must be able to demonstrate high level stakeholder management skills - C-Level.
- Project experience across digital application and CRM implementation - Salesforce.
What's on Offer
Immediate Start - 6-month contract
Financial Services - Insurance
Large program - Digital and CRM
Rate: $1000 - $1200 p/d
Quote job ref
+61 2 8221 8133
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Challenge yourself to lead campaign delivery for Qantas Loyalty Take an opportunity to grow and diversify your career Permanent role based at our Mascot Campus Qantas Loyalty is a high performing [...]
Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane Fixed term until 31 March 2022 Part time - 15 hours a week You are insightful We are committed to achieve change Together we can build tomorrow’s bank [...]
The Role Our Sydney People and Development team is seeking a Co-ordinator on a 12 month fixed term contract, reporting to the People Connect Manager based in Sydney, and aligned to the Sydney P&D; Ma [...]
People & Development Coordinator - Full Time The Role Our Brisbane People and Development team is seeking a full time Co-ordinator, reporting to the People Connect Manager based in Sydney, and align [...]