Business Systems Manager
- Posted date 29 June 2021
- LocationPerth, Australia
- Discipline IT / Infrastructure Manager
Exciting newly created opportunity to lead a small team of technical specialists that develop and support software solutions for our client’s business-critical system. You’ll be accountable for feature enhancements, maintenance and support whilst develop solid working relationships with key business stakeholders.
With a strong passion for service excellence, innovation and continuous improvement, you’re driven to provide a high quality, professional, consistent and cohesive IT service.
I’m looking for leader with solid knowledge of contemporary application development and support methods, including software delivery lifecycles, application development, application
maintenance and DevOps practices. You’ve refined your skills in task management practices within a project delivery framework, including demand management, request management and incident
This opportunity will suit someone with excellent planning, analytical and problem-solving capabilities, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive. You also get a kick out of leading, motivating and developing others to achieve goals and to
provide a high quality service.
- ITIL or other IT Service Management qualifications and/or experience.
- Experience with Tribal Callista, FileMaker Pro, Jaspersoft Reports and Oracle Java development frameworks.
What’s in it for you?
- On-site Parking – forget City Parking costs.
- Gym - no travel required = more reps
- Career opportunities – skies the limit.
- Great remuneration - $160k package
This role could suit a seasoned professional or an up’n’comer looking to make their mark in a management role.
Want to know more? Call us on (08) 6146 4460 or APPLY TODAY!
- Jeff Grbelja
- Email Jeff
- (08) 6146 4460
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
An opportunity exists for an experienced Field Service Technician to join our Equipment team, based from Perth, Western Australia. Reporting to the Service Manager, Equipment, this role will be respon [...]
Position: Senior Channel Development Manager Job Description: About the Business Arrow ECS Australia Pty Limited is one of the industry's leading distributors of IT products, specialising in secu [...]
Overview / Responsibilities Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Functional Safety Engineer to join our team in Perth, Western Australia as part of its Operations APAC (West) business. This is [...]
- Advisory & Transaction Services - Shopping Centre Leasing & Retail Projects - Career opportunity An exciting opening has become available for a State Leasing Manager to join the Perth Retail Leasin [...]