- Report directly to National Service Manager
- Continuously evolving company
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader supporting large international companies with their ongoing requirements from initial fit out through to ongoing maintenance and general up-keep. Working directly with a large international brand this industry leader offers a rare opportunity to take ownership of key projects where no two days are ever the same.
- Provision of service to customers and meeting customer requirements in an efficient manner
- Provision of technical advice, support and guidance to other staff members across the scope of assignment
- Knowledge transfer across various stakeholders
- Management of time-lines with the customer
- Monitoring the quality of build products and service provided
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be able to delivery on the following:
- Act as the primary client contact for store build and associated equipment enquiries
- Coordinate service activities in relation to store builds, refurbishment and associated works
- Complete store builds on time and on budget target
- Assist with day to day service enquiry responses when available
Generally contribute to high quality service delivery across a range of competing time lines and projects.
What's on Offer
A rare opportunity to join an industry leader working on exciting projects with an internationally well known brand.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and the tools of trade to delivery in this critical role. Reporting directly to the National Service Manager you will also have direct access to development opportunities and support where required.
If you or anyone else you know would be interested in hearing more, please do not hesitate to reach out via for a confidential discussion.
Quote job ref
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Do you enjoy working with people on interesting projects, with loads of variety and a real opportunity to look back at the end of the day and say…‘Wow, Look what we created. How cool is that!’? [...]
VENUE: "MASTER TOMS" LOCATION: 42-60 ALBERT ST, BRISBANE CBD JOB DESCRIPTION: CAFE ALL ROUNDER 30-35 HOURS A WEEK STORE OPEN TIMES: MON-WED 5.30AM-4.30PM, THUR/FRI 5.30AM-8.30PM, SAT/SUN 6.30AM - [...]
- APS Level 6, Ongoing - $80,665 - $91,713 + 15.4% super - Melbourne, Canberra or Brisbane We are seeking a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Specialist to join the Customer Relationship Pro [...]
What’s the role? - Respond in a timely fashion to Producers - Greet Guests and accompany them to Sky News’ Studio - Ensure you’re across all Guest details, so you can address them formall [...]