- 29 Jun 2021
- Planning and Processing Specialist
- A Team Tuition
- Gold Coast QLD, Australia
- $30,000 - $60,000 p.a.
Highly Rewarding Processing Role
A Team Tuition strives to inspire transformation through academic success and mentoring. This role will give you:
- The ability to make a difference in students' lives
- A dynamic, fun and welcoming team environment
- Ongoing professional development and progression opportunities
- Full-Time position with an annual salary package, paid super and leave entitlements
Who Are We?
At A Team Tuition you will always know you are a part of something special. With our values of Inspire, Nurture, Service,
Passion, Innovation, Resilience and Empower at the heart of everything we do, our desire to support individual success shines in everything we do. Our Vision is to provide every student with the opportunity to succeed in school and life. It fuels our passion and pride in delivering programs that build on our fundamental pillars of mindset, strategy and support. The company currently has over 280 staff members and is currently expanding nationally with the vision of providing every student with the opportunity to succeed in school in Australia by 2025.
About the Role
The role of the Matching and Processing Specialist is primarily to ensure all new clients are matched to the right tutor within 24 hours, considering factors such as personality, subjects, location, availability and interests/hobbies. In addition, the role has responsibility for administration, processing and customer support. This role supports the Sales and Client Support teams through the coordination and administration of sales and client related activities including systems administration, new customer sale processing, phone management, tutor/client matching and data entry.
- 5 years’ experience in either customer service, appointment management, administration support and/or workforce planning
- Experience in Salesforce preferred
- Strong interpersonal, social and communication skills
- Attention to detail and experience with reporting accuracy
- Demonstrated business acumen, particularly around efficiency and workflow management.
We are looking for someone to start immediately with interviews commencing from the 30th of June.
Click the Apply button and please include your resume and a cover letter.
You can contact us at [email protected] (Jarhna Stevenson - Admin and Processing Manager).
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description: Location: Tugan Term: Part Time About the Role Use your housekeeping skills in a role in which you can really make a difference – ensuring our residents have clean and hygie [...]
- Become a Fitting Expert with our structured bra-fit training program - Grow and develop with our focus on succession planning and developing internal team - Embrace our inclusive culture and focus o [...]
- Excellent earning potential for top performers - Join Frizelle Sunshine Automotive Group on the Gold Coast - Progressive & Dynamic Group Frizelle Sunshine Automotive have held a local presence [...]
Eden Ritchie Recruitment are seeking an experienced Communications Advisor to work a 6-month contract with a major government department. The ideal candidate will need to have a large infrastructure b [...]