Beaumont People are seeking an experienced Receptionist to support a wonderful Charity based in North Melbourne, immediate start for 3 - 6 weeks.
- Meet & greet all clients, staff, and guests
- Handling all enquiries from the general public
- Assist with booking and maintaining the daily running of the reception & the provision of refreshments if required
- Liaise with building management where required
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Immediately availability
- Previous administration experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional communication skills
- Professional presentation
How to apply
If you are interested and immediately available, please submit your application immediately through the apply now function. If you need to ask any further questions, please call Melanie Lewis on 02 9279 2777.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
There’s never been a better time to be at AGL At AGL, we believe progress is powered by our people. If you’re set on making real change for tomorrow, we have the scale, resources and ambit [...]
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting [...]
Job no: 0053565 Work type: Fixed Term Location: Parkville Division/Faculty: Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology Salary: $87,007 - $94,181 (UOM 6) Role & Superann [...]
- Join the rapidly growing e-commerce industry - Flexible working conditions - Work Melbourne or Sydney. Balance Internet is an innovative, rapidly growing company that specialises in the desi [...]