At Probe Group, we're powered by passion, driven by curiosity, enriched by a purpose to do it better. We work hard and love a good challenge (or multiple). With clients spanning across the Pacific, Asia, North America and South Africa, we’re no stranger to thinking big and working with innovative minds to achieve great success. We are dedicated to doing things better than the day before, and our exponential growth is living proof that we have stayed true to this ethos. At Probe, expect to think differently, challenge the norm and find your purpose.
The Team Leader is responsible for the daily management of their team’s engagement and development,
as well as the monitoring of the centre’s internal KPIs making sure they are being met. They will be responsible for working closely with the Coles operations team, stores and drivers to assist with any client requests or feedback.
- Commencing ASAP
- Contracted until 25/06/2022 with possibility of extension
- Full availability required to be rostered between 6am - 1am Monday to Sunday
- Located at our LaTrobe St head office - close to Flagstaff Station and trams
- Interviews will commence as soon as people are shortlisted
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage performance and results of your direct reports through One on Ones and Coaching.
- Ensure team & individual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met
- Ensure all policies & procedures are adhered to, including compliance obligations
- Role model & hold others accountable for demonstrating our values & behaviours
- Complete administrative tasks and requests from all relevant stakeholders.
- Challenge, change and control processes for efficiency and effectiveness
- Contribute and facilitate fun and culture of Probe
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous leadership experience in a Contact Centre environment
- Experience motivating, coaching and leading a team
- High-level problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Effectively able to handle escalated customers
- Ability to analyse data and report on it at all levels of the business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with well-developed computer skills (inc intermediate to advanced G: Suite and MS Office)
- Ability to build relationships & work collaboratively with clients and organisational peers
- Ability to work autonomously, employ initiative to find solutions, prioritise and exercise discretion
- Excellence in service delivery under time pressure
- High-level attention to detail and Time Management skills
We’re looking for passionate people to join the Probe family.
Our promise to you.
There is no rule that says that work can’t be fun. We promise that every day will be different and that fun will be had. We promise you an opportunity to grab a job and stay for a career. We promise you rewards for a job well done and an inclusive culture. We’re committed to continuously improving and maintaining our diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe in having a PURPOSE. Investing in our PEOPLE, and being PASSIONATE about what we do
Apply now to be considered!
We want to know who you are beyond your CV. If shortlisted, you will be contacted via email to complete an online interview. We encourage you to keep an eye on your emails including your junk and spam folders.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
There’s never been a better time to be at AGL At AGL, we believe progress is powered by our people. If you’re set on making real change for tomorrow, we have the scale, resources and ambit [...]
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting [...]
Job no: 0053565 Work type: Fixed Term Location: Parkville Division/Faculty: Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology Salary: $87,007 - $94,181 (UOM 6) Role & Superann [...]
- Join the rapidly growing e-commerce industry - Flexible working conditions - Work Melbourne or Sydney. Balance Internet is an innovative, rapidly growing company that specialises in the desi [...]