About the role:
No 2 days will be the same and you will work from our centrally located North Richmond office within a team environment, where your development will be championed and you will be rewarded for providing amazing customer service to our customers.
- Commencing June/July 2021 through to 30 June 2022 - with a proactive view to extend.
- Monday to Saturday| 8am to 6.15pm (rotating roster) - No evening work and Saturday shift required only until Oct 21!
- must have full availability between the above days and times*
- 9-11 days full time paid training.
- A requirement to work on a rotating roster, which we aim to release two weeks in advance.
- In-office role located North Richmond close to all forms of transport.
As a Call Centre Representative, you will work within a unique & fast paced role, supporting the customers of our important federal government client. No experience necessary to apply – you will be provided with all the training you need to become successful.
- Determine the best way to provide accurate and detailed information to customers
- Use of internal comprehensive computer systems while maintaining and updating records
- Adhering to compliance policies
- Meet key performance indicators focusing on quality and efficiency metrics
- Requires focus and high attention to detail throughout the 9-11 day training period
- Decipher vague extensive information + summarise
What’s in it for you:
- Base hourly rate + opportunity to earn additional on target earnings
- An exuberant workplace with a vibrant culture alive with fun, positivity and a supportive team
- Range of career development opportunities for eligible staff across a variety of specialised roles from leadership, training, quality, admin, HR, IT and recruitment
- Best in class rewards and recognition program with a plethora of cash and other awards across a range of individual and team competitions based on performance, dress ups and fun activities galore
- Potential to expand your experience across a variety of roles across multiple channels (i.e. telephony, processing etc) and multiple products for professional development
- Work in a convenient location with easy access to all forms of transport.
What you’ll need:
- Exceptional customer service skills with an ability to build rapport quickly and effectively as well as be able to empathise and manage sensitive customer interactions
- Clear and concise communication skills both written & verbally
- Tech savvy & the ability to learn and upskill in new systems, technologies and products
- Great time management skills, positive resilient attitude with a desire to work hard
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills along with an ability to multitask multiple enquiries
Eligibility:Only apply if you meet the below criteria:
- Hold Australian Citizenship
- Have lived in Australia for the last 5 consecutive years (5 year footprint)
- Be willing and eligible to obtain a security clearance to the level applicable
- Have full availability between the hours of Monday to Saturday 8am until 6.15pm (Saturday only until Oct 21)
Due to the current climate, we are receiving a high volume of applications. Regardless, we promise to provide you with an outcome on your application. We want to know who you are beyond your CV. If shortlisted, you will be contacted via email to complete an online interview. We encourage you to keep an eye on your emails including your junk and spam folders.
If you're looking for a job that offers a challenge, fun incentives, you're helping others and no two days are the same, then apply now.
Our 9-11 day comprehensive training will kick off soon - so get in quick!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Why yd.? - Join a dynamic and rapidly growing brand - Work for one of Australia’s largest retail groups - Retail Apparel Group (Connor, Tarocash, Rockwear and Johnny Bigg) - Huge career op [...]
About Us: The Salvation Army is one of Australia's largest and most-loved charities, helping thousands of Australians every year find hope in the midst of all kinds of personal hardship. The Salvatio [...]
Full time Visual Arts Teacher required for a Good Samaritan, Benedictine, Catholic, Coeducational College in Five Dock. Start Term 1, 2022. Full-Time (1.0FTE) Visual Arts Teacher (* 2 permanent po [...]
We are seeking an experienced Textiles and Design teacher to join our Secondary School on a temporary basis from 1 November 2021 until the end of 2022. Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Un [...]