e2A Tutoring Pty Ltd
We are expanding and require multiple online tutors urgently! We are an emerging and innovative online tutoring company that wants to make a difference in Australia education.
As an online tutor, you will be conducting online tutoring lesson via our user-friendly online platform to our students. Our students are from K-12. Lesson is either one-to-one or in a group (max 3 students). Your roles include using your in-depth subject knowledge in helping student to prepare for exams, mentoring students on assignments or revision of school curriculum.
Why Join Us
- Very attractive hourly rate.
- Working from your comfy home – no more wasting money and time on travel.
- Be your own boss - choose your own working hours and how much do you want to work.
- Reach out to students all around Australia.
- We have an awesome platform and we take care of the boring stuffs (admin, marketing & etc.)
- Simply because you want to make a difference in a student's life!
The opportunity is suitable for teacher, university undergraduate, graduate, PhD or experienced workers who have great passion in teaching. We are looking for the following key traits:
- More than one year of tutoring experience – online tutoring experience and school teaching experience are highly regarded.
- ATAR high achiever.
- Valid Working with Children Check.
- Current ABN
- Can commit to teaching at least a school term.
- Ability to articulate concept clearly in front of camera.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Always punctual and well-presented.
- Expert in one or more of the following subjects:
- Science (General, Physics, Chemistry & Biology)
If this excites you, please submit your resume by clicking "Apply Now".
For more information, please visit: https://www.e2atutoring.com.au/
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00 – $60.00 per hour
- Referral program
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- High School (Year 12) (Preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Working with Children Check (Preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Immediate start Your new company is a well known organisation based in Western Sydney looking to hire a Payroll officer on a full-time basis. Your new role will include but will not be limite [...]
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centred on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encou [...]
Job no: 502667 Work type: Part-time Location: Sydney, NSW Categories: Administration The Opportunity This role is working within the ARC Training Centre for Fire Retardant Materials and Saf [...]
RØDE Microphones manufactures and exports precision tools of creativity to the world. Our Australian designed and made microphones are exported to over 140 countries enabling millions of people aroun [...]