Coco Republic is Australia’s leading design and lifestyle brand. Proud to be family owned and operated for 40 years, not only do we believe that a home is a sanctuary and an essential part of well-being; we make it our mission to create breathtaking interiors for each and every client.
Could you be the next Transport Operations Manager?
Due to rapid growth within in the business we are looking for an experienced Transport Operations Manager to join our team, based out of our Logistics Hub in Pemulwuy. This Full Time role is an extremely busy one with no two days being the same.
Our ideal candidate
- Solid experience in an Analyst/Operations role ideally within supply chain or transport
- A strong Supply Chain background, with an understanding of how this underpins the wider business
- Experienced in working with external providers e.g. 3PL and Carriers, in the Supply Chain space.
- A broad understanding of Supply Chain processes and systems
- Experience working in complex and / or cross-functional transformation programs
- Experience in planning and implementing transportation schedules
- Understanding of ensuring goods are stored and transported in conditions that will maintain their quality
- Experience in ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders by translating complex information into simple terms.
- Understanding of different analysis models including Process Mapping, Gap Analysis, Risks and Issues and Cost: Benefit reviews
- Strong analytical reporting and problem-solving skills
- System Experience Excel (Adv.), Power BI)
- NetSuite experience and/or RF Smart
Why choose us?
Coco Republic values Community, Opportunity, Care and Ownership. Working with us means constantly growing and developing your career in a dynamic and supportive environment. Not only do we offer flexible working arrangements, annual leave on your birthday (and an incredibly generous discount!); we provide an outlet for your creative and technical skill-set, with the opportunity for you to work alongside passionate and talented people.
Based at Pemulwuy at our Logistics Hub
Brand new position due to growth within the business
Generous discounts & perks
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About us At Sydney Trains our vision is to keep Sydney moving by putting the customer at the centre of everything we do. We work at the heart of local communities and integrate cutting edge technolo [...]
Major Maintenance and Overhaul Coordinator Permanent Full Time Position Role located in Sydney (close to Central station) RC Grade 6 ($127,559 - $141,442) + Super and annual leave loading ABOU [...]
Job Details Tyre Fitter - Mechanically inclined - Passion for cars NSW - Other Costco Lake Macquarie - Boolaroo Full Time 38 Hours/ Part Time 24 Hours Rotating roster which will include evenings and w [...]
Job Details Service Deli Assistant/Rotisserie - Part Time Perth Warehouse Be part of the Costco Perth Airport Team Great Career Opportunities Rotating roster which will include weekend work and starts [...]