Ampol Woolworths Metro is an exciting retail convenience store.
Ampol and Woolworths have partnered up to showcase the new concept store which will bring together the fresh food focus of Woolworths’ Metro format with the best of Ampol’s new retail formats focussed on digital enablers and convenient services for customers.
You’ll take us further by…
- Delighting our customers with excellent customer service
- Delivering the very best customer experience on our forecourts showcasing our premium fuel and quality lubricants
- Providing our customers with a safe, friendly, and clean environment
- Performing safety and security checks to ensure overall safety of our teams and our customers
- Using your relevant experience to support the Store Manager
We’re reimagining the freedom of convenience and now on the quest for fun, energetic and down-to-earth Retail Team Members who are passionate about fresh food, coffee and making it personal for our customers to keep them coming back for more!
You will have:
- Previous experience working in customer facing, retail roles
- Demonstrate attention to detail and safety awareness
- Knowledge in inventory and merchandising to ensure stock is available and products are well-presented, adhering to strict quality standards
- Thrive in team environment and has the right attitude in delivering the best customer experience
We’ll take you further by…
Giving you the opportunity to grow your career in one of Australia’s largest retail networks and own your role. A sense of ownership and autonomy is not something you’d typically get in retail, but with us, it’s part and parcel of your role.
We’re an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and inclusion and celebrate what makes us unique. We’ll take you further with freedom and flexibility to be you.
How to Apply
Interested in a role that could take your career further than you imagined?
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Make a difference for the elders in your community - Casual Opportunity with view to go Permanent Part-time - We’re for real wellbeing Australian Unity is an Equal Opportunity employer and we [...]
- Rewarding Role - Make a difference in your community - Permanent Part-time Opportunity Aboriginal Home Care Aboriginal Home Care provides top wellbeing services to the aged and those living with [...]
A little about us Bras N Things is Australia's leading lingerie retailer, with more than 185 stores across Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, the USA and still growing. At Bras N Things we are com [...]
Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed labour, staffing & training services. We are looking for General Labourers for the Alexandria area, the role involves moving & repacking o [...]