- Commercial Airfreight Focus
- Maintain a portfolio of accounts
- Strong Customer Focus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Australian owned, market leading freight forwarding provider with a strong national footprint based in Tullamarine. Our client engages cutting edge technology to provide real-time status updates and reporting ensuring clear and detailed shipment transparency.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working in the Airfreight department, our client is looking for add an Airfreight Key Account Operator to the team. Responsible for maintaining and managing key accounts by ensuring relationships are strong through constant verbal and email communication. This role is responsible for quoting,
costing and securing work on the back of constant client interatcion. Ideally suited to an experienced airfreight operator or customer service representative looking to transition into a senior forwarding role
- Coordinate and monitor order management from origin to shipped on board
- First point of contact for escalation items
- Source and quote rates with various airlines and overseas agencies
- Ability to work with CW1 in a paperless environment
- Ensure new and existing relationships are maintained
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 10 years working in Airfreight Freight Forwarding
- Previous experience with CW1 software a must
- Experience in order management & schedule maintenance
- Ability to source, quote and secure new business
- Previous experience working with customers building relationships
Invested in technology, this team is young and dynamic with a strong and varied culture. Growing, this role will provide long-term opportunity for career progression
- Full time opportunity with long term scope to progression
- Work extensively with a variety of airline representatives
- Proven long-term and loyal staff providing stability
- Tullamarine location
To apply online please click on the apply link and send your resume in WORD format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Andrew Bennett on 0409 137 399.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates and our community are very important to us.
Therefore, we will be completing all of our recruitment processes via digital channels for the near future.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Req Number: 2590 Location: Melbourne, Australia Posted: 7/26/2021 The Role Typically delivering products and services across our portfolio to a group of clients (existing or new) that assist [...]
Our client is looking for an AML specialist to deliver high quality professional services and reporting to both internal and external clients. About the Role - Provide an exceptional client [...]
Employment Type: Visiting Medical Officer Position Classification: Rural Fee for Service Visiting Medical Officer Requisition ID: REQ236487 Applications Close: 31 August 2021 VMO General Pra [...]
- $60-66K+ Super + Commissions - Collins St location - Made to Measure / Tailor Experience is paramount. The opportunity to join a reputable Menswear retailer in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. [...]