At Probe Group, we're powered by passion, driven by curiosity, enriched by a purpose to do it better. We work hard and love a good challenge (or multiple). With clients spanning across the Pacific, Asia, North America and South Africa, we’re no stranger to thinking big and working with innovative minds to achieve great success. We are dedicated to doing things better than the day before, and our exponential growth is living proof that we have stayed true to this ethos. At Probe, expect to think differently, challenge the norm and find your purpose.
The primary purpose of this role is to driving optimal resource efficiency through accurate forward planning and providing valued operational input to the contact center.
The role will also be responsible for creating optimum schedules for call centre operation whilst meeting service level goals within budgetary parameters.
- Commencing ASAP
- Full time role
- Contract until 15/09/2021 (with view to extend)
- Located in the Melbourne CBD
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Developing staffing schedules / rosters that ensure contact centre staff are scheduled for maximum efficiency to meet the organisation's demand.
- Ensuring that all rosters and schedules are created in line with accurate traffic profiles including historical and current contact channel volume data, program and operational requirements and capacity plans
- Conducting ongoing monitoring of queue operations, responding in consultation with Team Leaders/Managers to variances in cost effective ways and in accordance with volume related KPI's and service quality standards
- Maintain capacity plan regularly updated with most recent forecasts which may be needed for budget/forecast in Finance and Recruitment
- Resolving issues and making recommendations to ensure the profitability, productivity and overall success of any program in a timely and cost effective manner. Escalating more complex issues to the Workforce Manager.
- Analysing inbound and outbound operations/programs for the provision of daily, weekly and monthly reports and recommendations for management
- Work proactively to mitigate and highlight operational scheduling risks, to position the business to avoid financial penalties
- Analysing and providing solutions to support the business to address non-productive time
- Provide in-depth analysis into scenarios and deliver forecasts around Attrition, AHT, Calls Volumes, as required
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Ability to problem-solve through selection of appropriate techniques, procedures and information to achieve effective resolution
- Excellence in service delivery under time pressure
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build relationships & work collaboratively with clients and organisational peers
- Ability to work autonomously, employ initiative to find solutions, prioritise and exercise discretion
- Addresses and resolves conflict constructively
- High level PC skills – Google Suite and MS Office - especially Sheets / Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of contact centre operations, roster planning and metrics and related technology
- High level of mathematical, statistical and analytical skills
We’re looking for passionate people to join the Probe family.
Our promise to you.
There is no rule that says that work can’t be fun. We promise that every day will be different and that fun will be had. We promise you an opportunity to grab a job and stay for a career. We promise you rewards for a job well done and an inclusive culture. We’re committed to continuously improving and maintaining our diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe in having a PURPOSE. Investing in our PEOPLE, and being PASSIONATE about what we do
Apply now to be considered!
Due to the current climate, we are receiving a high volume of applications. Regardless, we promise to provide you with an outcome on your application.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- If you’re passionate about payroll, customer service and love working as part of a team, then we need you! - Progress your career in a Melbourne based People Shared Services Team - Access to a [...]
Clark Rubber is an iconic Australian brand, business and retailer. Underpinned with significant new investment following a change in ownership in 2020, the company is focused on a transformational cha [...]
Brand Manager, The Mandarin As publisher of Crikey, SmartCompany and The Mandarin, Private Media is Australia’s fastest growing independent media company. We’re passionate believers in the essen [...]
About Q5 Q5 is a global organisation transformation consultancy that builds organisational health for the working world; from emergency support through to the development of peak performance. Since [...]