Priceworth is an industry-leading company that is in Smithfield, NSW. We operate from Monday to Saturday, and we are excited to offer the opportunity for an experienced and self-driven Warehouse Operations Assistant to join our growing team.
Your role plays a crucial part in ensuring the successful coordination of the business's day to day operations. To be successful as an Operations Assistant, you should possess excellent communication skills and be able to juggle multiple tasks. Top candidates will have strong organizational, critical thinking, and people skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assistance on the allocation of deliveries to maximize vehicle utilization
- Coordinate drivers’ workloads in accordance with fatigue management principles, systems, and processes
- Coordinate delivery time slots to meet customer service requirements
- Creating purchase orders, invoices, and driver paperwork.
- Efficient data entry, utilizing a range of systems and producing reports ensuring a high level of accuracy
- Update spreadsheets to organize and update warehouse information
- Utilize email and relevant apps to ensure clear and timely communication
- Maintaining positive support to all team members, external customers & stakeholders
- Managing multiple tasks and maintaining focus on priorities.
- Liaise with customers and coordinate resolution of issues arising in a timely and effective manner.
- Providing detailed tracking and reporting on freight movements and deliveries including reporting on misdirected freight
- Determine, acquire, and allocate resources to ensure efficient logistics operations.
- Maintain an efficient two-day turn-around on all furniture repair service calls and completes all required furniture service/repair paperwork (warranty or non-warranty).
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
Eligibility & Skills:
- Minimum 12 month Experience as financial/management accountant
- Minimum 12 month Experience as admin assistant as planning, coordinating, and overseeing operations.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment.
- Strong diligence.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and people skills.
- A willingness to learn.
- Excellent time management skills
- Process-driven and meticulous
- Ability to prioritize jobs
- A good understanding and appreciation of workplace safety
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Be well presented, organised, with a splendid work ethic and a warm and friendly personality
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Subcontract, Permanent
Salary: $36,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- Bachelor Degree (Preferred)
- Accounting software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer relationship management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Operation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver License (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
2 Percival Road Smithfield NSW 2164 | 1800 217 131 MBS (a subsidiary company of Fleetwood), is seeking an experienced Bid Manager to join our Sales team based at our Smithfield facility. About the b [...]
2 Percival Road Smithfield NSW 2164 | 1800 217 131 MBS ( a subsidiary company of Fleetwood ), is seeking an experienced Contract Administrator to join our operations based at our Smithfield facility. [...]
Assistant Operations Manager in Smithfield, NC at PODS PODS is looking for an Assistant Market Manager to assist the daily operations of a storage center within a designated territory. Responsibiliti [...]
RESPONSIBILITIES: Intermediary between Sales & Marketing and various functions within the Supply Chain Responsible for all aspects of master data required to perform statistical forecasting in the SAP [...]