- Melbourne CBD
- Fantastic working culture
- Immediately available
Staff Solutions Australia is looking for a HR Payroll Specialist - Fixed Term for our client that is an online education provider in Melbourne. To be successful in this role, you should have a flair for numbers and be able to handle sensitive information as well as payroll related policies and legislation. Ultimately, you will help run a smooth and accurate payroll process.
3 month temp contract (potentiual to extend)
- Supporting of end-to-end fortnightly payroll processing.
- Month-End Payroll Reconciliation reports.
- Processing timesheets, forms, salary variations on a fortnightly basis,
including all commencements, terminations, leave and other relevant information.
- Provides support, assistance and advice to staff on payroll matters relating to award interpretation information, policies and procedures development resulting from changes in relevant Award agreements.
- Provides support in internal and external payroll audit matters.
- Coordinate leave approvals before a fortnightly pay run.
- Administer and facilitate people operational employment lifecycle processes, including recruitment, onboarding, internal transfers, promotions, training and exits.
- Draft letter of offers and employment contracts for prospective employees, and consultants.
- Developing and implementing procedural documentations in line with organizational and system set up.
- Provide timely support on people management activities, policies, practices, conditions of employment, entitlements and related issues to managers and staff.
- Ensure the quality and compliance of people compliance documentation with appropriate storage.
- Admin duties - email inbox, maintenance of compliance and due diligence requirements, maintenance of people compliance templates and general employee information.
- Relevant HR & Payroll experience in Australia
- Understanding of human resources processes and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication; able to relate easily with a wide range of people of various backgrounds
- Effective interpersonal skills: able to build rapport, develop cooperative relationships and negotiate competently
- Adaptable; able to operate efficiently under adverse conditions, overcome difficulties and solve problems
- Highly self-motivated, positive, and results orientated
- Dedicated, confident and prepared to accept responsibility
- Knowledge of relevant legislation to ensure compliance
- Knowledge of relevant award
- Familier with ATS or HRIS systems
- Demonstrated ability to implement and refine HR policies and procedures
- Full time role (M-F)
- 3 months (Potential to extend) contract
- Full working rights in Australia for at least 3 months
- Flexible work place arrangement - remote or office
Please register your interest in this attractive role by forwarding your resume and cover letter via apply now button. Please also note only applicants shortlisted for this role will be contacted. Your application will be regarded in the strictest confidence.
Staff Solutions Australia Pty. Ltd.
Level 35, 360 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000
Email: [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Busy Indian restaurant is now preparation chef to join the team. Must have experience working in an Indian kitchen. A good knife skillsrequired. [...]
Work for a leading international law firm and be part of a high performing team where you'll have the opportunity to take your career all the way! Our client is a leading international law firm. Th [...]
Securecorp is a successful, progressive and award-winning organisation in the provision of security and risk management. Securecorp has employed approximately 3000 staff across Australia and have oper [...]
Dynamic and unique Not For Profit based in Melbourne CBD looking to expand its busy and high performing team Your Role Will Include We are currently working with one of Australia's most prominen [...]