Dubbo & Central NSW
$50,000 - $52,000 Annually
- Growing and stable company
- Diverse role including internal sales support, admin and customer service
- Great team environment
Our Dubbo based client has achieved record sales and growth in the past 18 months and are keen to add to their existing Sales team. This is an entry level sales support role for a motivated, outgoing and energetic person to learn the business and grow their career.
Key responsibilities include:
This role is responsible for the provision of support to the sales and operations teams and is a diverse and hands-on position offering variety and opportunities for growth:
- respond to customer enquiries (both on the phone and face to face),
- Prepare quotations, product and service information,
- Process sales orders and manage delivery scheduling,
- Identify sales leads and escalate to the external sales team,
- Investigate customer complaints.
Above all else, you will be enthusiastic, energetic and keen to learn and whilst some knowledge of building/construction would be beneficial, full training will be provided.
In addition, to be successful you will need:
- A strong sales and customer service focus with the ability to identify sales opportunities,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to interact and build relationships,
- Well-developed organisational and administrative skills
- Good general computer literacy and keyboard skills
This is a great opportunity to join a small, close knit team in a growing and stable Dubbo business.
Full time candidates are preferred but for the right person, the company would be open to shorter days and flexible start/finish times.
For a confidential discussion, call Melinda on 0409 669 855 or click APPLY NOW to send your application.
28th Jun, 2021
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
<p class="MsoNoSpacing" style="font-family: Arial;"><img alt="" src="s:mcusercontent.com7c1c49b9463b0d4df3fcd5d8dimages76dfc3d0-ee29-0051-4451-b348c41aa0ff.jpg" style="width: 100%;" ><p [...]
<p>Be a key player in construction procurement across NSW Government and helping drive reinvention policy and whole of government reform through the largest capital portfolio in the Southern Hem [...]
<ul><li><strong>A fantastic ongoing opportunity<strong><li><li><strong>Dubbo, Queanbeyan, Coffs Harbour and Armidale locations considered<strong><li& [...]
<ul><li>Temporary full-time role up to 12 months<li><li>Location: Coffs Harbour, Armidale, Dubbo, Queanbeyan. While we work flexibly, there will be an expectation that you [...]