Community Solutions Group
Workforce Support Partner (Employment Services)
Community Solutions Group makes a difference in people’s lives supporting them to achieve their goals and working with them on their pathway to possibilities. We deliver services focused on the employment, education, wellbeing and independence of individuals, families and communities across Queensland, Victoria and South Australia.
Community Solutions Group is part of Endeavour Foundation; one of the largest not-for-profit organisations in the country. Collectively, we are a leading for-purpose provider of a diverse and synergistic range of health and human services.
What can we offer you?
- An attractive remuneration package,
including Salary Packaging - save up to $15,900 per year tax free!
- In addition to your tax-free benefit, you can also use up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income to pay for entertainment expenses (meals, holiday accommodation etc.)
- Corporate Health Insurance plans and discounts with our corporate partners
- An Employee Assistance Program - a free and confidential phone-based counselling service available to all staff and immediate family members
About the Role:
- You will make regular check in calls with our clients who have recently being placed into employment, supporting them through their first weeks and throughout the duration of their employment
- Address challenges and implement resolution strategies for job seekers potentially falling out of employment and assist to secure alternate employment through reverse marketing and liaising with our internal team
- Identifying intervention solutions, mentoring and coaching for clients and building strong, working relationships
- You’ll work to KPIs so consistent communication with the client and employer is key, with the goal of ensuring sustainable employment for our client
- You will also be communicating and actioning leads to potential new clients, promoting Community Solutions and our services
- You’ll be part of a team that is collaborative, passionate and driven to make a difference
- You are a true people person with exceptional communications and relationship building skills - you can build rapport quickly
- Knowledge of jobactive contract (preferred) and ability to closely comply with contractual guidelines
- Understanding of local labour marketing conditions and opportunities
- Previous business development and/or sales experience
- You take a proactive approach to achieving targets and working to compliance standards
- You are resilient and have demonstrated experience remaining calm and responsive under pressure
- You have a current Blue Card (Working with Children Check) (or ability to obtain prior to commencement) - you will also be required to undertake a National Police Check prior to commencement
- If you need to apply for a Blue Card and you are successful in securing the role, we will reimburse you the cost of the check
How can I join Community Solutions Group?
You can register your interest by simply clicking ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be guided through a short application form.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applications from people with culturally diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with disabilities.
"We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant"
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We have a very exciting job available! Work and travel along the Northern Coast of Queensland (between Cairns and Mackay), accomodation/travel expenses covered and you will be working in some amazi [...]
An exciting opportunity has become available in our Queensland Operations Division in Toowoomba, responsible for growing diversified exports, creating investment opportunities and promoting major even [...]
Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support services. ESS provides a home away from home for people working in remote mining villages and offshore on oil rigs. We provide the hospitality [...]
About Us As a part of the DRA Global Group, the G&S; Engineering team has over 1000 multi-skilled and professional employees. We deliver professionally managed engineering, maintenance and construc [...]