We are so much more than just healthy burgers, we are an Australian born business that has been successfully grown by its amazing people. We are made in Australia so we support local Australian suppliers and communities. Not only are we health conscious we also have sustainability and the environment at the heart of everything we do.
We like to think of ourselves as visionaries who are leading a burger revolution, be a part of the change!
We are currently on an exciting journey of growth so there has never been a better time to join us!
About the Job
This role is perfect for someone with a passion for supply chain that is looking to start their career! You will support our supply chain team in this fast paced role!
- Support, assist and manage the Day-to-Day administration duties within the Supply Chain team.
- Supporting restaurants with all supply chain, delivery and inventory system queries (we use Supply’d)
- Leveraging better commercial outcomes and business improvement through analysing data from our inventory system
- Providing to the greater business reporting from Supply’d on a Daily/Weekly/Monthly cycle
- QA administration – assist with all Quality Assurance project administration from product specification updates, documentation follow up with internal and external stakeholders
What we are looking for?
- You will be naturally analytical with a keen eye for detail
- An understanding of inventory management
- A natural born communicator and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- A willingness to learn and work well under pressure – being passionate about supply chain is a bonus!
- You will thrive in a fast paced team environment and remain composed under pressure
- A flexible attitude – some weekend work will be required
- If you are studying or have a Supply Chain qualification – this is a bonus!
In return you will get a role where no two days are the same and the support of a great team to help grow your career in supply chain!
One more thing, successful candidates joining Grill’d must have full-time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis. You will also spend time onboarding in our restaurants!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We’re a vibrant and fast-growing creative agency on the hunt for a highly motivated Senior Account Manager to join our client services team. The Role We're looking for a hands-on team player who [...]
Teacher - Business-00008D3C - Become part of a team at a world class education provided - $83 per hour teaching duties - Rewarding career opportunity in Western Sydney Region TAFE NSW is dedicated t [...]
Eligibility : Open to Everyone ImportantNotice: Please be advised that this role will initially be located inWaymouth Street, Adelaide SA 5000, however, it will be relocated tothe new State Co [...]
Disability Support Worker - Sydney - Turn Your Passion For ‘Care’ Into A Meaningful Career - Leading Disability Services Provider - Sydney – Permanent Part Time – Great Benefits About Us: T [...]