Australian Capital Territory
Indulge in your passion for fashion
- Join Australia's most successful footwear retailer
- Approx. 6-9 hrs. per week, including weekends
- Fun, fast paced and diverse role
- Staff discount available
- Availability Friday-Monday
ABOUT SPENDLESS SHOES.....
For the past 30 years, millions of happy Australians have chosen Spendless Shoes as their preferred footwear retailer.
With over 200 convenient stores, 1,000 amazing team members, and a huge range styles to suit every member of the family, it’s no wonder they call us ‘The World’s Friendliest Shoe People’.
ABOUT THE ROLE.....
Your primary role is to ensure your stores’ sales opportunities are maximised.
This is achieved by creating a warm, friendly place to shop and always exceeding your customers’ service expectations. We want you to ‘WOW’ every customer and make their visit to Spendless Shoes an experience to remember.
The most important people in Spendless Shoes are our Store Sales Team. You are the first point of contact with our most important asset, THE CUSTOMER.
You will be expected to:
- Live Each Day the Spendless Way.
- Follow the 7 Service Standards of customer care.
- Maximisation of sales opportunities by providing legendary customer experiences
- Maintain exceptional store presentation.
- Administration of company policies and procedures.
- Additional sales of Value Add Products (VAPs) accessories.
Your skills and attributes will be:
- Strong Customer service skills
- Enjoys fast paced challenging work
- Has the motivation to be successful
- Has outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Has a passion for fashion footwear
- Has some experience in a retail / hospitality environment
What we can offer you:
- Further career opportunities
- Benefits of staff discount
- Reward and recognition
- Strong team culture
HOW TO APPLY....
Please ensure you include a covering letter and resume.
If you are ready for the next step in your career and want to be part of successful and growing company that genuinely values and rewards its people, we encourage you to apply.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Above Award wages for ongoing Temporary opportunities - Various locations within the ACT and Regional NSW. Your new company Your new company is looking for general labourers to help them with t [...]
- Opportunity to work at one of Australia's leading cultural institutions - Be a part of the Library's exciting new future - APS4 - $65,641 - $70,878 pa The Library is evolving to meet the demand [...]
- APS Level 5 - Canberra, ACT - $78,377 - $83,793 The positions are available in the Child Care Modelling and Analytics team or the Early Years Collections and Analytics team, which are located [...]
- Executive Level 1 - Canberra, ACT - $108,350 - $119,750 The National Careers Institute (NCI) in the Skills and Training Group is seeking a suitably experienced Executive Level 1 officer to sup [...]