Nick Scali Furniture
Nick Scali Furniture is a leading Furniture company with over 50 years of experience!
- Dynamic sales culture, fast paced environment
- Amazing OTE potential, commissions on everything you sell
- Beautiful modern showroom to be proud of with career progression
Nick Scali Furniture is a nationally recognised house hold name founded in 1962. As a market leader we pride ourselves on being the experts in luxury furniture design. With over 50+ stores across Australia and New Zealand we are continuing to grow with new stores opening this year.
Nick Scali Furniture is seeking an experienced Showroom Sales Consultant for our beautiful, NEW Oxley Clearance Showroom. We want to hear from you if you:
- Have a "can-do" attitude and a strong desire to maximise your earning potential
- Can demonstrate a proven track in assisting with managing and leading a team
- Can show us that you are driven to succeed, competitive, ambitious and self-motivated, whilst able to successfully work as part of a team
- Are a great communicator, a good listener and a persuasive sales closer
- Have a genuine interest in people and can engage with them
- Are able to work on weekends and enjoy time off during the week.
- Are immaculately presented, suitable for a high-end showroom environment
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Maximising sales opportunities while providing an excellent standard of customer service at all times.
- Providing exceptional product knowledge and offer solutions to customers furnishing needs.
- Engaging quickly and deliver efficient customer care to ensure speedy responses to customer needs and wants.
- Following up on customer inquires, solve problems and maintain strong customer relationships providing great after care service.
How to Apply:
Please include a combined resume and cover letter giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description RPS has an exciting new fixed-term opportunity for a pro-active, intuitive, and efficient Executive Assistant/Team Administrator to provide support to the Shared Service Executi [...]
- Benefit from comprehensive training programs - Join a company that focusses on a positive, supportive and inclusive work culture - Be rewarded for your hard work and dedication! Exciting Part [...]
Job Description: The role Cardno’s growing Transport team is currently seeing a Senior Traffic Engineer to join our Brisbane team. Our Transport Advisory team is recognised as a leader in the prov [...]
Talent International are currently seeking a Security/Network Administrator for a permanent job opportunity with a iconic utilities organisation based in Brisbane, Fortitude Valley. The ideal candidat [...]