Trendpac is a family-owned FMCG filling manufacturer located on the Central Coast of NSW. We pride ourselves on delivering quality products to our customers who are major national supermarkets.
Our production runs over 7 days on a 24 hours basis to ensure we are meeting our customer's expectations. Our team consists of more than 200 and we are working towards embedding our family values into all we do, every day!
We are seeking a team member that resonates with our values of:
Belonging, Loyalty & Respect, Honesty & Ethics, Forgiveness & Praise, Ambition & Humility, Tolerance & Compassion, Responsibility and Honour.
The position will lead the program for Delivering Factory Transformation in Engineering Workstreams through Automation, Digitalization, Productivity Improvements and Plant Maintenance Systems.
The key responsibilities of the role include: (but are not limited to)
- Managing and developing technical skills responsible to deliver projects, innovation, infrastructure and services to the site
- Preparation and management of capital expenditure for Project Design and Implementation related to Instrumentation, Control, Automation and Electrical Engineering
- Development and implementation of plans to ensure the best utilization of assets on the site and guide and support the maintenance of such assets.
This role is a new role within TrendPac and to be successful you will need to have the following:
- At least 5 years experience in the FMCG production environment
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering
- Proven track record in implementing automation in high-speed filling lines
- Proven track record as Digital Transformation Specialist
- Experience in the Development and Implementation of “end-of-line” solutions and warehouse automation.
- Working knowledge of plastics blow moulding machines and have the ability to implement automation supporting the blow moulding business.
- Knowledge and understanding of World Class Manufacturing Professional Maintenance.
If you meet most of the above criteria, we would love to hear from you!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Details - Reference375932A_1623801057 - LocationBerkeley Vale - SalaryAU$29 - AU$36 per hour - Job TypeContract - Postedabout 2 hours ago - ConsultantConstruction Team We are currently seeking e [...]
POSITION AVAILABLE *ON CALL *CASUAL POSITION *PLEASE CONTACT JERRY ON *******0400 + click to reveal for further details regarding this position.. [...]
Are you ready to deliver in Berkeley? Sign up today and you can earn a $200 sign up bonus*! There won’t be a better time to sign up to the Menulog network as this offer is for new couriers and only [...]
Receptionist We are seeking an experienced Receptionist to join our Ramsay Psychology Erina team in this casual opportunity working across Monday evenings and Saturday mornings. About the role Thi [...]