Lockheed Martin Corporation
Your responsibilities will include
To act as part of the Lockheed Martin Australia technical interface to the on-site customer (Operations and Maintenance) in resolving issues arising from maintenance or modification activities. This will include all matters dealing with the F-35 aircraft at customer and remote sites when the nature of equipment service required is beyond the skill level possessed by the basic field / customer service engineer.
What you will be required to do on a day to day basis:
- Attend debriefings as required to aid in the rapid identification of emerging issues that would require company intervention to avoid aircraft downtime.
- Document all unusual operational/maintenance problems to support identifying emerging failure trends.
- Initiate Action Requests (AR).
- Identify unique operational problems that require technical, procedural or quality assurance actions to resolve.
- Provide on-site assistance to company and customer personnel initiating ARs.
- Provide on the job training to customer personnel.
- Either a Vehicle System (VS) or Mission Systems (MS) Subject Matter Expert (SME) or both and be an emerging authority who has the skillset to accomplish troubleshooting and analysis of APG/Vehicle Systems or AVS/Mission Systems.
- Bachelor's degree or will accept 5 years’ experience in an aviation environment in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 5 years experience with APG/Vehicle Systems.
- Avionics experience on F-18, F-35 or other fighter A/C platform.
- Technical report writing skills.
- Drawing/schematic reading and interpretation.
- Fault isolation and problem analysis experience at the sub-system level.
- Ability to work with and communicate well both verbally and written in a team environment.
- Airframe & Power plant (A&P;) license.
- Knowledge of CATIA & System/Software Engineering Environment (S/SEE).
- Previous Field Service FSE/REP experience.
- Experience leading a project or team.
Applicants are required to hold & and maintain CoA NV1 security clearance with eligibility to obtain CoA NV2 security clearance.
Employment may be contingent on the satisfactory result of criminal and/or other background screens, which require the collection and transfer of personal information.
What we offer you:
At Lockheed Martin we value our team and the contribution they make every day. We offer rewarding career pathways working on interesting projects that make a difference, continuous professional development and the opportunity to learn from a diverse team of talented individuals.
In return we offer:
- Competitive Remuneration.
- Options for genuine work/life flexibility.
- Membership to Destination Discounts – that saves you money on many every day purchases including supermarkets, petrol, department stores to name a few.
- Annual flu vaccinations.
- Salary packaging for car leasing.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin supports Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity in the workplace by creating a place of employment that is, harassment free, diverse, fair, ethical, inclusive, and values the contribution of all its employees. Diversity and inclusion are the foundation of our culture and reflect our values of doing what’s right, respecting others and performing with excellence. By leveraging our employees’ unique talents and experiences, we will deliver innovative, affordable solutions and unparalleled customer value.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Ongoing, Full time opportunity - Location – Regional NSW - Annual salary starting from $111,077+ superannuation - Clerk Grade 9/10 Our Department is responsible for building resilient regional ec [...]
<ul><li><strong>Ongoing, Full time opportunity<strong><li><li><strong>Location – Regional NSW<strong><li><li><strong>Annual salary s [...]
Ongoing, Full time opportunity Location – Regional NSW Annual salary starting from $111,077+ superannuation Clerk Grade 9/10 Our Department is responsible for building resilient regional econ [...]
Apply your talent where it counts Utilise your production/maintenance planning skills on the new F- aircraft fleet On-going careerexible work practices Enjoy flexibility teresting work within ou [...]