Full time – System Administrator
The Dyson Group of Companies is a family-owned organisation providing quality coach and bus services across Australia.
Dysons currently employs over 1100 people and we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We value safety, and work hard to ensure a positive, collaborative workplace culture at all our locations based on family values.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an System Administrator to join the Business Improvement team at our Bundoora Depot. Reporting to the Information Technology Communications Manager,
you will be required to provide 1st through 3rd level support and project implementation for the information and communication systems of the Dyson Group in a professional and timely manner.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Undertake and support relevant IT projects as required
- Providing reports and documentation in line with company requirements
- Maintain and establish computer systems for the company wide including servers, PC’s and other hardware
- Maintain standard operating procedures for MIS and other operational systems
- Provide coverage of helpdesk support for all users as required
- Oversee a detailed log of all data processing equipment (serial numbers and make)
- Provide troubleshooting support in relation to IT and telecommunications infrastructure
- Support the manager to ensure a stable computing environment that provides stability, reliability and appropriate redundancy
- Promote and actively support relationships between IT resources and internal and external customers
- Work within the IT policies and procedures to ensure the protection of IT assets and the integrity, security and privacy of information
- Identify weakness in existing policies and procedures to ensure the protection of IT assets and the integrity, security and privacy of information
- Support manager to undertake risk assessments as required
- Ensure daily backup process is working effectively
- Liaise with the manager on a regular basis to discuss support priorities and Help Desk issues.
- Carry out other duties as required by the IT and Communications Manager
To be successful in this role, ideally you will have:
- Formal training in systems management and support, IS or related Tertiary qualifications in Technology, Business or related discipline desirable
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of systems in a commercial environment
- Strong communication, time management, planning and organisational skills
- In-depth knowledge of IT Infrastructure technology including Windows Server 2012, Windows 7 and 10, networking, VMWare, antivirus and Citrix 7.x
- Experience with HP switches, Veeam Backup, phone systems, Office 365 and Skype for Business are all desirable.
- The ability to research, implement and maintain new software and hardware.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously
- A driver’s license is required
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Our client is a food distributor who service most of the country from their Melbourne base. Their quality products can be found being enjoyed in most homes. Their sense of pride in the quality of prod [...]
We are currently looking for a Level 2 Helpdesk Administrator to join our Corporate IT business, based in South Melbourne, Victoria. The Level 2 Service Desk Technician provides high level technic [...]
- Great opportunity to support our finance systems team. - Permanent full-time role - excellent employee benefits, salary & incentive program on offer. - We’re for Real Wellbeing. Join us and let [...]
About us We are Wipro (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO), a rapidly expanding and leading global Information Technology, Consulting and Business Process Services company with over 200,000 employees [...]