- Full time, 12 month Fixed Term
- Strong Customer Focus
- Kew East Location (workplace flexibility supported)
Our software helps make the world a safer place.
Cm3 is an exciting tech solution that operates in the high-growth risk management industry.
We are owned and operated by Greencap (proudly part of Wesfarmers) who have been leading the way in risk management and compliance in Australia since 1984. Operating almost like a tech start-up within the business, Cm3 is growing year on year through an expanding team and continued investment in product development and marketing.
This is your opportunity to join a team that is passionate about making a difference and contributing to the future of Cm3.
www.cm3.com.au www.greencap.com.au www.wesfarmers.com.au
As part of a growing team, work closely with the UI designer/s, product owners, agile development team and business stakeholders. Responsibility for the user-centred design of web-based interfaces for our digital products including developing wireframes, interactive prototypes, high fidelity designs and participation in user research sessions/workshops.
This role will work as an integral part of creative and motivated teams to ensure high-quality benchmarks are met for deliveries of innovative products for local and international markets.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong understanding of agile processes.
- Graphical and web design skills.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS/React Front-end technologies.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to conceptualise ideas and innovate on existing functionality.
- Ability to manage time and multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently to ensure delivery of targets.
- Exceptional people and relationship building skills.
- General organisation and project management skills.
- Ability to workshop and collect feedback from different parts of the organization to develop constructive outputs.
- Experience working with remote teams.
We believe that great teams are made up of great individuals, and to fit into our team at CM3, we are looking for someone that will bring the following skills and attributes.
- A minimum of 3+ years of Design Experience.
- A portfolio of professional design projects.
- Knowledge of industry best practice for application design including responsive and mobile devices.
- Experience/understanding in human-centred and design thinking methodologies.
- Experience in interaction design.
- Excellent experience with a wide range of UI/UX skills and techniques (wireframing, prototyping, pixel perfect design).
- Experience in designing intuitive digital experiences, pattern libraries, interfaces and navigation systems.
- Knowledge of information architecture, wireframing, specifications, and guidelines.
- Someone with the right creativity and passion, with strong proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Someone that is highly self-motivated and directed.
- Exceptional individual contributor, earning the respect of peers.
Are you ready to join us to make the world safer? It's an exciting time to build your career with Greencap!
Click the ‘Apply' button below and follow the links to submit your covering letter and CV.
To apply, you must be an Australian/New Zealand resident or able to work without restriction in Australia.
Disclaimer: Greencap does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
WIS promotes and adheres to the principles and practices of diversity
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Wunderman Thompson Wunderman Thompson is a creative, data and technology business built to inspire growth for its clients. We provide end-to-end solutions through creative, data, commerce, c [...]
• One roles available: Mid/Senior UX/UI Designer position with a strong background in UI. • Full time permanent position based at our Jetstar head office in Melbourne. • Advertising closes- [...]
About ROLLER ROLLER is a global software-as-a-service company, designed to help businesses in the leisure and attractions industry operate more efficiently, more effectively, and deliver great guest e [...]
Company Description: InEight provides field-tested project management software for the owners, contractors, engineers and architects who are building the world around us. Over 300,000 users and more [...]