About the company
For over 40 years, Drake Medox has been one of Australia’s most reputable providers of Disability Support Services. We specialise in the recruitment of outstanding healthcare professionals and provide direct support for individuals living with a disability in their own homes and within the community.
About the role
We are seeking Disability Support Workers to provide person centred support for an individual living independently in Norwood, SA. If you possess experience working with high and complex care clients and/or mental health management – we want to hear from you.
- 24/7 Shift Opportunities
- High Clinical Support (Accreditation will be provided)
- Personal Care
- Community Engagement and Social Support
- Domestic Assistance
- Medication Assistance
- Allied Health led therapy programs
- Current Certificate III or equivalent preferred but not essential
- Current DCSI (DSES) or NDIS Worker Check or willing to obtain
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current First Aid Certification
- Current CPR Certification
- Current Mental Health First Aid or willing to obtain
- Must have current unrestricted SA Drivers License
Why work with us?
We are a person-centred disability support organization that values and genuinely advocates for our health workers. We lead by example, providing:
- Weekly pay cycle
- Rostered shifts
- Investment into your professional development and additional training
- Contactable 24/7
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
My Supports is a young dynamic and innovative disability service provider with teams all across Australia. We are a rapidly growing and evolving, peer-led organisation, committed to making a differenc [...]
Position Description Support Worker Reports to: Team Leader Directorate/Department: Client & Stakeholder Engagement Number of direct reports: As per Organisational Structure Employment Typ [...]
Gateways is proud to announce it is inviting applications from passionate and dedicated Support Coordinators in Geelong. This a rare opportunity to be part of a significant expansion to our already ex [...]
Home Care Domestic Assistant Are you working in customer service or hospitality and looking for a new career? Are you seeking meaningful work / to give back to the community? We would love to hear [...]