Transport Admin & Transport Allocators
Drake International are seeking experienced Transport Administrators and Transport Allocators on a casual basis. Our client is a renowned Australian Transport and Logistics company. We have multiple roles based in Lyndhurst, Truganina & Laverton.
The role requires flexibility and the ability to work a 4 X 4 roster. We have multiple roles for the following shift times:
- 4AM – 4PM or
- 4PM – 4AM
About the Role:
The successful applicant will be accountable for general administration, allocation, and operational support.
Other responsibilities for the role include but are not limited to:
- Respond to all enquiries within a timely manner
- Allocation of Tasks
- Data Entry
- Completing run sheets
- Working with TMS Systems
- Liaising with Drivers
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Leader in promoting a safe working environment.
- Enjoy problem solving with the ability to remain calm under pressure;
- Have the ability to be dynamic and adapt to changing priorities as they happen even after allocations have been completed;
- Be computer literate with the ability to learn new systems;
- Ability to work as part of a team and also autonomously
- Effective customer service skills
- Ability to continue improvement of working relationships and reliability through open and effective communications
As part of the Drake application process, it is a requirement for you to complete Drakes pre-employment process which includes interview, reference checks, online assessments, musculoskeletal assessment, Drake induction and client specific induction.
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a Police Check and Drug and Alcohol Test.
If successful for the role, in return, Drake will offer you a great working environment along with ongoing support during your temporary assignments.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Clerical Services Officer - Emergency An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and suitably qualified Ward Clerk to join the Emergency Department team at Latrobe Regional Hospit [...]
We are the subsidiary of one of the world's largest Shipping & Logistics providers in Australia and are preparing for increased growth, this organisation is looking for a warehouse customer service of [...]
The Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital is a world class specialist hospital in eye and ear care that provides services across Victoria. As Australia’s only specialist eye, ear, nose and throat hos [...]
Succeed with Premier Premier staffing is an established Australian talent partner delivering expert recruitment services within the Industrial and Professional sectors.tilising our strong focus on c [...]