Founded in 1924, Woolworths Group is Australia's largest retailer with more than 3,500 stores across Australia and New Zealand that span food, drinks, petrol, general merchandise and hotels. The Woolworths Group is a proud,home-grown Australian business, employer of more than 205,000 people and a committed business partner of many thousand local farmers, producers and manufacturers. The Woolworths Group is focused on the importance of digital and how we better serve our connected customers and create online shopping experiences that are personalised, seamless and convenient. To address this customer need, over a year ago, we combined our Digital, Data, Payments, Insurance and Loyalty businesses under the banner of WooliesX.
At the WooliesX business unit within Woolworths, we have transformed ourselves into a true engineering organisation where we put customer experience first, create highly leveraged (and loved) platforms with a heavy emphasis on operational excellence.
As the Business Lead you will play a key leadership role within the Insurance Specialist Chapter, and work to ensure the delivery of new and innovative initiatives are aligned with the brand strategy. Your responsibility will be to maintain the product roadmap and be responsible for the delivery of key initiatives. This is a role for a customer centric Business Lead with a proven track record of delivery. This is an extremely fast paced, successful and driven team, the successful applicant must have the passion and commitment to continually win! With a focus on managing partner relationships and ensuring communication and work flows seamlessly between internal and external stakeholders it is critical that the incumbent of this role has experience with relationship management at a senior leadership level.
In this role, you will also:
- Gain in-depth understanding customer needs, business requirements to guide strategic roadmap
- Create and maintain the overall roadmap, including ongoing product strategy, product planning, experience design and requirements development for new features, functionality and integrations
- Ownership of resource planning and mapping across initiatives, ensuring all resources are fully occupied.
- Manage prioritisation and trade-offs among conflicting business priorities Facilitate communication and reporting to leadership teams on the product agenda and prioritisation of product initiatives On time and on budget delivery of initiatives. Foster and build a robust agile team environment
- Mentor and develop the AGILE practice within the WooliesX Digital team
- Support collaboration across multiple functional areas
- Develop business processes together with internal customers to support the product roadmap
- Track, measure and be accountable for achieving product KPIs and success measures at the individual product and portfolio levels Outcome of ceremonies and action plans. Squad surveys. Stakeholder engagement
- Champion for the customer by collaborating with the team to develop user stories, workflows and deliverables.
- Collaborate and influence stakeholders to form an agreed product roadmap for Insurance. Stakeholder feedback sessions.
You will be a strategic thinker and have a passion for innovation coupled with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Your ability to lead and influence senior leaders and large teams as well as cross-functional teams across the business will be vital in this role.
Naturally, you will have deep expertise in Marketing Strategy, Brand and business operations will help you succeed. You will have demonstrated ability to develop business cases that articulate strategy, value propositions, required investments, and financial returns You will be an effortless communicator with the ability to forge and foster positive relationships and partnerships. Ideally, you will have knowledge of common agile product management, wire-framing, testing and analytics tools (JIRA, Google Analytics, etc.)
Joining the Group
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As a lead generation/appointment setter, the core purpose of your role is to generate qualified appointments for field sales to close. cold calling prospects, building rapport, identifying decision ma [...]
Introduction IBM’s Industry Consultants are essential to our clients as they work to reinvent themselves for the future. Join our highly visible and highly skilled team of global consultants as we [...]
- North Sydney- hybrid office/ home approach - Standalone role reporting to HR Manager - Well established, NFP business The WHS Advisor is a critical role responsible for supporting the business [...]
Job ID 581895 Job Type Full Time - Fixed Term Location Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne Categories Health Safety & Environment Advertised 16 Jun 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time Application [...]