New South Wales
With over 30 years of experience in the Early Childcare Sector, McArthur has established itself as one of the leading early childhood organisations across Australia.
A family owned and run business that offers security, passion and respect within the workforce. We focus on innovation, development and desire for education. We invite curiosity, discovery and forward thinking.
The ideal consultant will be able to work in our North Sydney Office 12:30pm - 5:30pm Wednesday, Thursday and Friday assisting with the rostering and administration for the Early Childhood Education Team.
Reporting to the ECE Team Leader , you will be required to support the team with:
- the recruitment process effectively including data management,
reference checking and placement process.
- maintaining and growing a portfolio
- Processing daily bookings
- Provide account management service to allocated existing clients
- Identify opportunities to expand the number of McArthur Services and products accessed by existing or targeted accounts/clients
- Develop and maintain sustainable business relationships
You will possess:
- outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within the recruitment sector, preferably within the Early Childhood Sector
- Be self-motivated , highly organised, confident, determined, drive to succeed and have a trusting nature.
- ability to bounce back from set backs
- ability to work and thrive in a high paced environment
We will offer:
- achievable MONTHLY KPI Incentives
- a fantastic, fun, dynamic and supportive team culture,
- your own Surface pro and mobile phone
- Annual Conference Opportunities,
- Your Birthday Day off
Take pride in what you do, be driven to achieve, enjoy what you do and find ways to make life enjoyable for our clients, candidates and co-workers.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Division: Resilience NSW Location: Albury, NSW, AU, 2640 Req ID: 24378 Manager, Community Coordination - Opportunity to be based in various regional locations across NSW - Multiple ongoin [...]
Speciality: Emergency Medicine Grade: PGY3+ Rate:$140 per hour Dates: 02 August 2021 - 29 August 2021 Travel: Provided Accommodation: Provided Job Description (1400 – 2200hrs) Mon 2 A [...]
With offices in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Western Australia, Cornerstone HR is a rapidly expanding recruitment solution provider across a range of industry sectors. We currently hav [...]
Our Hotel Services team provides freshly cooked meals for our clientele on a daily basis whilst maintaining a clean and safe working environment for staff and patients within our facility. Successful [...]