About Computershare Limited (CPU)
Computershare (ASX: CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialise in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for its expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the world’s leading organisations use us to streamline and maximise the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers.
Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 12,000 employees worldwide.
For more information, visit
About the role:
Computershare Technology Services (CTS) is seeking a Senior UI/UX Developer to work within the Digital Foundry team. Digital Foundry combines a dedicated team of technology specialists to exploit and industrialise new technology for innovation and product launch at Computershare.
We are looking for a candidate with strong user experience and front-end development skills to help us create engaging, robust and performant user interfaces for new products and services.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Work in fast moving cross-functional teams including engineers, CX and UX specialists, visual designers and others
- Contribute to and participate in a range of planning and project activities such as design sprints, estimation, stand up and retrospective meetings
- Take responsibility for the UI, help shape the concept and see it through to detailed design and implementation
- Determine the right front-end strategy and craft outstanding user experiences across all devices
- Collaborate with others in the Digital Foundry to develop prototypes and experiments, help guide research activities and usability testing
- Develop reusable UI components, templates and frameworks for a variety of platforms and technologies
- Develop style guides and documentation and provide guidance and support to the Platform Engineering team during development
- Build relationships with UX and UI teams in the wider Computershare organisation
- Promote the Digital Foundry to the wider Computershare organisation through delivering presentations, writing blog posts, participation in working groups and committees
- Research and implement new processes and tools to improve how we work
- Mentoring, management and direction of development staff
To ensure your success in this role you will bring (most of these, not necessarily all):
- Proven experience working in UI development roles in fast moving teams
- Passion for building great user experiences, and ability and experience working closely with UI/UX designers and researchers
- Ability and experience developing high and low fidelity prototypes and implementing complex UIs.
- Experience building accessible websites and apps, strong understanding of WCAG 2.0 and 2.1.
- Experience building responsive and mobile UIs
- Experience with Cordova and/or native app development
- Solid understanding of RESTful web services, JSON
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Sketch and other design and prototyping tools
- Experience in estimating effort, managing time effectively across multiple tasks and deadlines
- Strong problem-solving ability, experience working autonomously to solve complex problems
- Experience managing and mentoring staff
Benefits and Culture:
- The opportunity to work for a large global corporation (over 12,000 employees)
- Great discounts and benefits from various companies and access to our Employee Share Plan
- A wide variety of internal training courses
- A supportive working environment, with friendly peers and management
Keeping our employees safe
We're currently performing all interviews, assessments and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
Most of our employees are working remotely. For people who need to be in the office we're following government guidelines on safe working. This includes regular cleaning, maintaining safe distances and limiting the number of people in the office at any one time.
Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
The welfare of our employees is of paramount importance to us, and we will continue to do everything we can to keep our people safe during this difficult time.
Computershare may conduct a criminal background check on applicant’s subject to current legislation.
We want every person who joins our team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We see diversity as a source of strength - the more perspectives we have, the better equipped we’ll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, ethnicity, gender identity, race, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
| CERTAINTY | INGENUITY | ADVANTAGE |
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- $72,938 to $77,339 per annum, plus superannuation - Non-ongoing, Full-time - Melbourne, VIC This position is responsible for providing ICT support to the Federal Courts and National Native Titl [...]
Cybersecurity is integral to Australia's national security, innovation, and prosperity. As a key element of Swinburne’s Research Strategy, Swinburne is fast developing its research and innovation ca [...]
As a Curriculum and Quality Specialist, you will be responsible for coordinating curriculum reporting for accreditation, supporting records management, quality assurance processes and course accredita [...]
- Executive Level 2, Ongoing - An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate - Melbourne or Brisbane The Aviation, Land and Maritime Transport (ALMT) Program [...]