Position at Trustwave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career growth - receive mentoring, coaching, and support to progress your career
- Continued education/learning & development programs
The key purpose for the Information Security Advisor (ISA) is to amplify and enhance the world-leading Trustwave solutions and services to meet the client’s specific requirements, in turn extending these solutions and services to a premium level of service for the client. This premium level of service requires some customization and specific functions such as Custom Reporting, some Custom Processes (that do not interfere with Trustwave SOC's standard processes), emerging threats, Darkweb monitoring, solution, infrastructure,
design and documentation reviews to name a few.
Each client’s requirements differ slightly/significantly from client to client as there are variable client and contractual requirements.
A bit more about the role
The Information Security Advisor provides a single point of contact for all security-related activities for the assigned client account/s and takes a key leadership role by providing extensive hands-on guidance in the client development and implementation of security policies and configurations. The ISA is the Champion for the client and for Trustwave, finger on the pulse of the client, managing complex requests and issues. All additional Trustwave services (DFiR / Pentesting, Sales, Threat Hunting) work with the ISA on the assigned account to provide the best outcomes for the client and for Trustwave.
The ISA role extends further by providing hands-on consultative security expertise to the client in making observations and recommendations for key decisions in the area of security, which may include security architectural work, operational support, and other duties in support of the client.
The ISA will be assigned accounts but works with the power of the global Trustwave ISA’s. The ISA is not a head for hire – allocation for the ISA service is based on hours sold to a client as part of an MSS/MTDR service, and not all work on an account will be delivered by a single ISA and may be delivered by the wider ISA pool. A bit more about you
You must have advanced skills/knowledge in several of the following areas:
- Information Security Operations
- Demonstrated Project Engagements
- Security architecture and design
- Knowledge of Common Technologies and Standards (SIEM, Endpoint, Vulnerability Management)
- Understanding of Security Frameworks and standards, PCI-DSS, SOC2, NIST, ISO27k, MITRE etc.
- Knowledge and experience with risk management (ISA31k, 27005).
- Cyber Incident Management.
- Process and Policy Review
- Strong Communication and Consultancy Skills.
- Data Analytics – understanding events in sequence for cyber incident management.
- Service Management.
- Historical experience of security technologies, providing a solid foundation for discussion at a consultancy level.
- Around 8-10 years of experience in Information Security.
- Security products (SIEM, IDS/IPS, Vulnerability Management, EDR)
- At least 4-5 years of experience in a consultancy role.
- Certification(s) in Security Sector (CISSP or similar)
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret and communicate complicated data sets and scenarios
- Strong relationship and communication skills from technical to senior management
- Self-motivated team player who can work independently and contribute to team success
- Strong experience in project management and/or projects
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Minimum of five years of technical experience
- Fluent in English and secondary languages are also desired: German, Spanish, Portuguese or French preferred
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company description: Coates Hire is Australia's largest equipment hire company with over 130 years of experience in industry, supplying to a wide variety of markets including Engineering and Build [...]
Introduction Information and Data are some of the most important organizational assets in today’s businesses. As a Security Consultant, you will be a key advisor for IBM’s clients, analyzing bus [...]
Are you based in LITHGOW, BATHURST, GOSFORD, or MAITLAND? The Department of Customer Service (DCS) is looking for a 2x ICT Client Managers to join our growing team! Benefits - Fantasti [...]
Are you based in LITHGOW, BATHURST, GOSFORD, or MAITLAND? The Department of Customer Service is looking for a Business Engagement Manager to join our growing team! Benefits - Fantasticongoi [...]