- $5k and 5 days' training / continued education allowance per year
- Be a part of a collaborative and supportive team (you won’t feel alone!)
- Career growth: receive mentoring, coaching, and support to progress your career
- Flexible work arrangements
Everyone's voice matters here. We aren’t looking for passengers, we’re looking for those interested in an opportunity to develop their skills and experience in information security and make a real difference.
In short, to work here, you need to give a s*** - after all, it could be your data you're protecting.
In return for your commitment, we will develop you personally and professionally in the company of competent colleagues,
and you will have a professional development budget at your disposal each year for just that. We also want to recognise and reward your ongoing efforts and have a range of ways of doing that, from an annual bonus, flexible work arrangements, to cake ceremonies (we love cake) or a special night out. But best of all, we’ll give you a hoodie and are happy for you to dress casually when working in the office.
Please note, due to client requirements, it is mandatory you hold a security clearance or be willing / eligible to obtain a BASELINE clearance (this includes being an Australian citizen).
A bit more about the role
Trustwave is seeking a Security Advisor (GRC / Cyber) who we can guide and develop to provide a broad range of advisory services, covering security strategy, governance, risk, audit and compliance topics, as well as possessing enough of a technical background to be able to confidently work within high-complexity environments. Naturally we expect most candidates will be stronger in certain disciplines; and we are happy to look at candidates with varying strengths provided there is a versatility across all. If you like risk analysis vendor security assessment methodologies in the same way most people like donuts or kittens (or both), then we want to hear from you!
Your day-to-day tasks will vary considerably – from leading and delivering client projects, working with clients / prospective clients and identifying their security needs and whether we can assist, mentoring and coaching more junior staff and more. Typical delivery tasks might include:
- Undertaking security threat and risk assessments
- Developing security strategies and roadmaps
- Developing and reviewing solution / capability design artefacts
- Developing and refining policies, standards, principles and strategies, and assessing their effectiveness
- Assisting in the evaluation of emerging technologies, service providers, tools, platforms and applications that are best suited to the specific needs of a given organisation
- Delivering security architecture advice (particularly surrounding cloud services)
A bit more about you
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
- An analytical mindset (particularly when it comes to technology and business risk)
- An ability to deliver multiple consulting projects at a high quality, often under pressure, while also developing strong relationships with our customers
- Knowledge of, or some experience with, these standards - PCI DSS, PSPF & ISM, PCI, NIST-CSF, ISO 27000
But most of all, you must be passionate about sharing your information security knowledge with everyone around you, particularly your clients, your colleagues and the broader infosec industry – you want to make a change for the better.
Generally though, certifications /qualifications are nice to have. What we care about is what you know, and who you are. How you came to know it – whether via formal education, industry training and certification, self study, or the school of hard knocks -will be a good discussion point, but we don't necessarily favor one over the other.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Work in a dedicated and innovative team environment - Contribute to a great visitor experience - Ongoing, Full Time position located at Olinda About the branch The Operations Directorate is [...]
Job no: 496560 Work type: Permanent Full Time Location: VIC - Metro Categories: Store Operations Advertised: 17 Jun 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close: 17 Jul 2021 AUS Ea [...]
- Executive Level 2, Ongoing - $119,495 - $184,307 + 15.4% super - Melbourne. Other State or Territory Offices may be negotiated The Bureau of Meteorology's Research Program is undertaking a reor [...]
We have a clear purpose: to accelerate the global transformation to cleantech. The world has woken up to the fact that water and energy are precious resources that must be cherished. Technology will p [...]