About the role
Now is a great time to join BaptistCare as we begin the full launch of our new Well-Living approach to home care. Well-Living is about empowering our clients to live their best possible lives. It is about working with them to maximise their physical, mental and social resources so that they can make the most of each day, in the way that is most important to them. As a part-time Occupational Therapist reporting to the Support and Development Manager, you will ensure the provision of high quality care that supports BaptistCare’s philosophy of care delivery to clients across the Central West, NSW region. You'll provide occupational therapy services to clients living in their own homes,
which aims to maintain their independence and/or restore basic levels of functional performance. You may also have the opportunity to be involved in training home care staff to assist with the implementation of occupational therapy recommendations and programs. What's in it for you?
- Work from home, organising your own work schedule
- Be supported by an experienced team of Allied heath staff
- Professional development with inhouse learning programs
- Opportunity for career progression
- Competitive financial benefits including salary packaging benefits
- Stability working for a longstanding industry-leading provider
- You are degree qualified in Occupational Therapy with current APHRA registration
- Have post graduate experience working in a variety of aged care services, including the community setting.
- You hold a current NSW / ACT driver’s licence and have access to a reliable CTP insured vehicle.
- You have a current and valid First Aid Certificate.
About BaptistCare at home
BaptistCare is one of Australia’s largest and most trusted providers of in-home care. We proudly support over 8,500 seniors to live their best possible lives at home, surrounded by the people, community and memories they love. We believe in discovering what’s possible in peoples’ lives and empowering them to make the most of every single day. Together as a team we help people feel loved, valued and respected. Successful applications will be subject to a police background check.
- Become a Part Time Casual Teacher at a world class education provider - Role vacancies throughout West Region NSW - $83 per hour – teaching duties TAFE NSW is the largest skills and training [...]
The Home Care service program delivers in-home support services to aging clients to help them live independently, supported and empowered, within their own homes and communities. In these unprecedent [...]
As Australias first member-owned wellbeing company we are dedicated to helping people thrive. We put our people first, customers, partners and communities. Our Aged Care services deliver in-home tail [...]
- Become a Part Time Casual Teacher at a world class education provider - Role vacancies throughout West Region NSW - $83 per hour – teaching duties TAFE NSW is the largest skills and training pro [...]