About the role
Now is a great time to join BaptistCare as we begin the full launch of our new Well-Living approach to home care. Well-Living is about empowering our clients to live their best possible lives. It is about working with them to maximise their physical, mental and social resources so that they can make the most of each day, in the way that is most important to them.
As a Physiotherapist with BaptistCare at home you will provide high quality, evidence based Physiotherapist services to our clients across South East Sydney/Inner West. These clinical services will include; client assessment, care plan development, implementation and evaluation that is responsive to a client’s identity, culture and background,
and in accordance with their preferences. You will utilise physiotherapy interventions that focus on restoring, improving or maintaining client’s independent functioning and wellbeing, and supporting them to remain living in the community.
What's in it for you?
- Work from home, organising your own work schedule
- Be supported by an experienced team of Allied heath staff
- Professional development with in-house learning programs
- Opportunity for career progression
- Competitive financial benefits including salary packaging benefits
- Stability working for a longstanding industry-leading provider
- You are degree qualified in Physiotherapy with current APHRA registration
- Have 3 years’ post graduate experience working in a variety of aged care services, including the community setting
- You hold a current NSW / ACT driver’s licence and have access to a reliable CTP insured vehicle
- You have a current and valid First Aid Certificate
About BaptistCare at home
BaptistCare is one of Australia’s largest and most trusted providers of in-home care. We proudly support over 8,500 seniors to live their best possible lives at home, surrounded by the people, community and memories they love. We believe in discovering what’s possible in peoples’ lives and empowering them to make the most of every single day. Together as a team we help people feel loved, valued and respected.
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check.
- Area Manager - Coastal NSW - Cluster Retail Managers, Sydney CBD & Coastal NSW - Shop Managers, Sydney CBD & Regional NSW Areas Manager Pre- Loved Clothing & Items, Large National Employer, [...]
- Area Manager - Coastal NSW - Cluster Retail Managers, Sydney CBD & Coastal NSW - Shop Managers, Sydney CBD & Regional NSW Multi Sites Manager- of Retail Pre- Loved Clothing & Items, Large N [...]
Join this leading Australian University as a IT Category Manager. Your new company This is one of Australia's leading universities, forward-thinking education provider with strong relationships wi [...]
Government organised seeking an experienced project administrator who can commence ASAP. CBD location. Your new company An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced administrator to join a g [...]