Hitachi Construction Machinery (Australia) Pty Ltd
Hitachi Construction Machinery Oceania (HCMO) is a newly formed holding company for Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia and CablePrice New Zealand. We are a global brand providing a variety of machinery and commercial equipment for customers in Australia & New Zealand to the Construction, Mining, Forestry and Transport industries. At the heart of our business is a team of talented and dedicated people committed to providing industry-leading machinery and solutions.
HCMO is responsible for the IT systems and environment for our business in Australia & New Zealand and currently have an opportunity for an Infrastructure Administrator in a 6 Months Fixed Term Contract.
We are seeking someone with a strong work ethic, who is self-motivated, has a positive attitude and works well in a team environment.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, you will have responsibility for the efficient deployment and management of IT Infrastructure within the business. This is hands-on role where you will be required to:
- Manage all facets of the Microsoft AD, Wintel and VMware/Hyper-V environments
- Manage WAN, routers, switches, firewalls and VPNs
- Ensure data integrity and security of systems is maintained
- Conduct routine maintenance of all servers and monitor systems and security logs
- Test and rollout out new software, updates and patches to servers and workstations via SCCM
- Drive the ongoing projects related to our physical and virtualized environments ensuring they are delivered to a high standard
- Support the Infrastructure department in relation to the provision of 2nd and 3rd level support for hardware and systems, network and communications and security issues
Skills and Qualifications
To be successful in this role, it is essential you have:
- 5+ years' experience working as a systems administrator within a Microsoft AD environment
- Expert knowledge and proven experience in supporting Wintel Systems and Azure Administration
- Advanced knowledge and experience in network technologies
- MS Exchange, backup solutions and storage systems experience
- Data Centre Infrastructure experience
What's in it for you? We are offering:
- 6 month contract with a very competitive salary and superannuation
- Rewarding employee benefits on a range of goods and services with exclusive staff discounts
- Supportive management who value your input in finding new and improved ways to achieving success
- Be a part of a leading OEM which genuinely values and ensures everyone is safe at work
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people. We are an equal opportunity employer, do not discriminate and wholeheartedly value diversity at our company.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
EpiCX Data Management Lead About EpiCX EpiCX is an integrated suite of foundational technologies that enables affiliates to have access to more data, generate richer customer insight, and design a [...]
EpiCX Data Governance Lead About EpiCX EpiCX is an integrated suite of foundational technologies that enables affiliates to have access to more data, generate richer customer insight, and design [...]
We require reliable Pick Pack workers & Hi Reach DD forklift operators for 3PL work in Wetherill Park & Pemulwuy.r> You must have recent warehouse 3PL experience in warehousing and want Long Term [...]
Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services. Our client is a third-party distributer of major automotive parts, with a strong team culture and a r [...]