- Want to create new realities for brands?
- Permanent gig
- We’re based in Pyrmont, but we also love to work flexibly
At Performics Mercerbell we have a passion for creating new realities for brands. We’re a powerful new breed of agency, capable of understanding consumer mindsets, developing creative platforms, and distributing through channel brilliance. Our values are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re pretty proud of them; We give a shit, We are allies, We are unconventional and We are human.
Here is your chance to join the Performics agency working on the enviable client that is one of the biggest financial services portfolio in Australia; working on a broad range of brands you will get the opportunity to get the full view of what goes down across all facets of digital marketing & media.. We like to call it ‘bigger picture learning’. With a future focus and access to copious amounts of 1st party customer data, you’ll be exposed to really interesting and sophisticated ways of working.
As the Performance Executive specialising in either SEM or Programmatic, you will be there to provide campaign direction on all aspects of implementation and performance, with strategic input as required and collaborate with the broader team on cross channel strategy and tactics.
Working as part of an agile team with our customer, a typical day might involve
- Executing new campaign builds, account optimisation and tracking processes across different technologies
- Reporting on campaign activity and leveraging research and industry knowledge to provide actionable, data-driven insights
- Regularly meeting with clients to develop a deep understanding of their business, update them on campaign performance, and agree on action plans.
- Collaborating with the wider team to plan and execute strategies that deliver on marketing objectives while being in budget and on time.
- Managing SEM campaigns towards client objectives
- Ownership of ongoing campaign optimisation and reporting processes, ensuring that campaigns deliver to target and are achieving the best possible results.
- Assisting with strategic insights on what is happening in the client’s industry, with consumers, and competitors.
Working on this tier one client there is massive growth opportunity to learn and develop with full support of a leadership team to assist in your personal and professional success.
We recognise balance and difference is important in all business. We encourage you, whatever your background, gender, religion or sexual orientation to apply. If you need other considerations or adjustments please highlight in your application and talent acquisition team will be happy to discuss further.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
- 1.5 - 2 years’ experience in managing Search Marketing campaigns for enterprise-level clients, with ideally an agency or willingness to adapt to agency background. Background is less important than perspective, experience on the job and attitude.
- Hands on proficiency across GMP and Google Adwords and Microsoft Ads, as well as a bid management technology (eg: SA360, Adobe Ad Cloud, Marin, Kenshoo, etc).
- Proficient with MSFT Office suite and digital platforms in general as expected, including use across reporting and data analysis, presentations etc.
- Demonstrated team collaboration and commitment with a high performing team culture
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, while maintaining attention to detail.
Interested? Let us share the perks:
- Taking time out – enjoy your Birthday off, additional 5 days leave after 2 years’ service, career breaks and an industry leading parental leave policy with up to 18 weeks paid primary carer leave
- Wholeself – access our EAP, flu vaccinations, PerkBox (discounts and perks) and regular seminars and events supporting your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Grow & Develop – enjoy extensive L&D; opps through our online learning platform, Marcel, a Next Gen board, SPACE (our Groupe L&D; program), Buddy Up (our mentor program), education assistance and access to the MFA and ACA for industry learnings
- Celebrate – we’re big on celebrating and shouting out about great work. We’ve got high-five awards, X-cellence awards, anniversary celebrations and referral bonuses.
- Work, your way – our Publicis Liberté flexible working approach means we value your contribution, not where you’re sitting
At Performics Mercerbell, we believe that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Sydney, NSW, AU, 2009 About John Holland We’re all about transforming lives by finding solutions to complex challenges across a wide range of industries including infrastructure, property, rail, [...]
Small busy cafe in Pyrmont we looking for a cafe all rounder, must be at least 2years experience in customer service food handling breakfast and coffee, We are open from 6am to 4pm at Cafe Stories (sh [...]
If you love to be entertained, there’s a good chance we’ve already met. However, we figure that as you’ve clicked the “About Us” button, you might be looking to get to know us a little bett [...]
The role We are a creative business and our clients include some of Australia’s biggest brands. This role is at the heart of our business and demands an individual who is highly adaptable and who [...]