Job no: 498067
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Who is Sensis?
This is a very exciting time for Sensis as we make great progress in our goal of becoming a leading SaaS and platforms business. Sensis has a long and proud history of helping Aussie businesses connect with their customers and grow successful businesses.
Recently, US leading small business software provider, Thryv Inc acquired Sensis, to drive the focus on helping Australian small businesses adopt cloud-based software to better compete in an evolving marketplace.
A day in the life:
- Your responsibilities will be to manage assigned leads and convert them to paid customers by making outbound acquisition calls.
You may also be required to spot new businesses and convert them to the Yellow and White product suites. You may also be required to be on outbound dialler campaigns
- Embracing your ‘chatty sally’ you will facilitate organic sales conversations with prospective clients.
- We don’t do ‘would you like fries with that?’. We’re all about a needs-based sales conversation.
- You’re an inquisitive individual who asks lots of questions!
- You will know our Yellow and White offerings inside out and will be able to easily articulate the value of the products to prospective clients.
- You like to get stuff done! You don’t shy away from your admin, you get those sales into the system in real-time.
- Revenue targets? You don’t think of them as a target, you think of them as the starting point.
- ‘Chatty Sally’s’ like to talk, you will make between 50 – 70 outbound calls daily
- You’re focussed on customer success. Our product requires a customer login and engagement and you will have product activation and utilisation targets
- You are all about accuracy. You get it right the first time, every time.
- You’re a PC gun, you comprehend systems super quickly.
- SEO floats your boat. You may have an SEO background, or perhaps you like to nerd-out on all things Google Search-related.
- People say you have the gift of the gab, you love to have a chat and people like to chat to you.
- Sales are your jam! You have a proven track record of smashing your sales targets.
- You’re flexible! No, we don’t need you to do the splits, but we may need you to spend time working from home and some time working in the office.
- One team, one dream! You’re a team player who works with their peers to deliver team sales targets.
- We love people who plan. You can work autonomously and multitask to ensure deadlines are met.
- You’re a go-getter with high levels of resilience, personal motivation, and enthusiasm.
Culture and benefits
We help all types of businesses and people across Australia, and inherently embrace diversity throughout our workforce. We offer career progression with professional development opportunities in an energetic and dynamic environment. Our rewards and recognition program, flexible working arrangements, and incentive plans all form part of the reasons why people love working here.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Represent A Brand You Can Be Proud Of! - Great Company Culture - Enjoy Your Working Life - Full-time position (4 days + 1 weekend day) The Role We are excited to confirm the need for an addi [...]
- Lucrative, Uncapped Commission | $100k + OTE - Beautiful Queens Rd Office - Multiple Positions Available! - Warm Leads | Education Industry | High Performing Team Woods & Co Recruitment has pa [...]
Denovo Recruitment believes in work / life balance and providing flexible work arrangements. This is why we have an established Remote Working Team which consists of senior and experienced Recruitment [...]
My client is a highly respected house builder with a reputation for quality and customer service. They build on greenfield sites and also offer Knockdown rebuild services, so are looking for a candida [...]