Are you passionate about innovative science and technology? Seeking an experienced Communications Adviser for ASAP start
Are you passionate about innovative science and technology?
Seeking an experienced Communications Adviser for ASAP start
High-profile Government Agency | 6-month contract | Competitive rate
Seeking a skilled Communications Advisor to join a high-profile government agency who is passionate about solving Australia's greatest challenges through innovative science and technology.
Your exceptional interpersonal and communication skills will see you develop impactful content and campaigns to support the enterprise wide rollout of the organisation's new Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
Digital Solution. Working in the Employee Engagement and Communication team, you will help to inform and engage more than 5000 employees across Australia.
The role requires an experienced communicator who can think laterally about how communication can support and enhance the implementation of the HSE Digital Solution, provide critical information to the organisation to raise awareness of this program and affect behavioural change.
This is an exciting 6-month opportunity, don't miss out, apply now! This role is open applicants from Melbourne or Perth. Previous experience working in the Public Sector or in the Scientific Sector is preferred and will be considered first.
What you will deliver:
- Support the implementation of an organisation wide HSE project by delivering effective communication activities to increase the awareness, adoption and utilisation of HSE's new Digital Solution
- Liaise with stakeholders to determine their needs, tailoring solutions to potentially conflicting requirements, taking personal responsibility for stakeholder satisfaction, and correcting problems promptly and in a constructive manner
- Provide professional and strategic advice on communication and change issues, influence the decisions of managers and have a measurable impact on the Business Unit's activities
- Develop and implement contemporary communication plans, monitor key metrics to evaluate their success
- Build and maintain team-focused relationships sharing knowledge and working together in pursuit of the development and promotion of best practice communication.
- 5+ years' experience developing and implementing communication strategies
- Demonstrated experience managing integrated and creative communication campaigns, especially in employee, internal or change communication
- Demonstrated experience creating content for digital channels
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal with demonstrated ability to communicate complex data
- The ability to manage multiple deadlines whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail and quality focus and operate well in an often complex, ambiguous and fast-moving environment
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- A relevant tertiary qualification and relevant experience in communications - PR, communications, marketing, digital, media or journalism.
Why apply with Hudson?
Wondering which agency to contact for your next contracting role? At Hudson, we value our contractors. We hope for a long and lasting relationship with you. You are not just another application to us. We work hard to offer you exceptional opportunities over and again, searching extensively for the best fit for both you and our client! Want to know more? Apply now!
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click Apply Now! For a confidential discussion, please contact Alicia King at Hudson in Melbourne on 03 9623 6633.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
There’s never been a better time to be at AGL At AGL, we believe progress is powered by our people. If you’re set on making real change for tomorrow, we have the scale, resources and ambition [...]
The Role Your role as Digital Insights Analyst will provide our leaders with crucial insights into consumer behaviours, which in turn shape the David Jones & Country Road Group’s online strategy. I [...]
THE TRAINEESHIP We are seeking a self-motivated, driven and energetic Business Trainee who is wanting to commence their career within Business. Undertaking this 12-month Traineeship will give you th [...]
Are you a are an emerging leader in the world of housekeeping and hospitality…? ahs hospitality is looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor and all-rounder that would be the most prized piece of the w [...]