What will your typical day look like?
As a Consultant within the Digital practice, you will be expected to learn, understand and apply Deloitte’s methodologies for delivering our core services to the clients. The key responsibilities of the role are –
- Engaging with clients to understand their pain-points and needs.
- Designing and developing rich user interfaces for performance-critical mobile applications, utilizing cutting edge technologies
- Being the conduit between business, technology and creative disciplines, with an ability to work with a medium- to large team to deliver successful product projects
- Being adept and quickly evolving from fuzzy problems to working solution prototypes while being across the current and future state of digital technologies
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone with experience in:
- Developing mobile applications in Android and iOS platforms
- Writing program code in Kotlin and Swift language to implement system requirements
- Identifying gaps in system requirements
- Researching potential solution for identified problems
- Debugging and fixing faults
- Providing guidance and support to other team members whenever needed
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
The salary for the role will be $77,250 inclusive of 9.5% superannuation.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Work in a dedicated and innovative team environment - Contribute to a great visitor experience - Ongoing, Full Time position located at Olinda About the branch The Operations Directorate is [...]
Job no: 496560 Work type: Permanent Full Time Location: VIC - Metro Categories: Store Operations Advertised: 17 Jun 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close: 17 Jul 2021 AUS Ea [...]
- Executive Level 2, Ongoing - $119,495 - $184,307 + 15.4% super - Melbourne. Other State or Territory Offices may be negotiated The Bureau of Meteorology's Research Program is undertaking a reor [...]
We have a clear purpose: to accelerate the global transformation to cleantech. The world has woken up to the fact that water and energy are precious resources that must be cherished. Technology will p [...]