What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager within our Workforce Transformation team, you will lead the plan, design, and delivery of high impact projects for our clients across Australia. You will also lead delivery teams of high performing analysts, consultants, and senior consultants to ensure quality outcomes and deliverables. You will work on strategically important projects and deliver exceptional client service to some of Australia’s largest and most iconic clients – helping them solve challenges that truly matter to their organisation.
We advise clients on a range of people related challenges including:
• Workforce strategy design:
Defining the future workforce to support the realising of business priorities and changes to work, workers and the workplace
• Workforce Transformation: Helping organisations transform their workforce to support new business models and digital capability
• Evidence based talent management practices: Designing robust, research and data driven and practical talent practices, including leadership development, learning, diversity and inclusion and wellbeing
• Purpose driven Employee Experience design and Culture Change: Designing, delivering and measuring exceptional employees’ experiences to deliver on new growth strategies and a laser focus on purpose and meaning at work
• Operating model transformation: Supporting organisations to move into new fluid team structures and agile work methods supported by devolved decision authorities and new ways of working
• Strategic workforce planning and analytics: Forecasting future skills, FTEs and costs associated with probably future business scenarios
• HR Transformation: We support clients in maximising the efficiency and effectiveness of HR service delivery models and HR functions through operating model and service delivery design, HR programme design, process design, implementation, and alignment with corporate strategy.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
In this role, you will play a pivotal part in developing our team. Strong leadership and influencing abilities within the team and with external stakeholder groups will ensure your success in this position.
We are looking for an experienced professional who has worked across multiple business domains and have proven human capital consulting experience in preferably consumer industry such as Product/Retail/Agriculture/Food & Beverages and Automotive.
If you work in a Professional Services environment (Big 4/Boutique) or an internal Workforce Transformation team and have experience in one or more of the below areas, this role is for you.
• Workforce Transformation
• Workforce Strategy
• Capability Development
• Organisational Development
• Future of Work
• Digital Transformation
• Employee Experience and Culture Change
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss
alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
we are hiring for Full time (Weekends are a must (cant ask off on Friday -Sunday)) working time : 1PM - closing time 4PM - close tome (Partimer ONLY) day off : on weekdays ( ask during interview) [...]
The City of Parramatta is going through unprecedented change and transformation as it becomes Sydney’s Central City. The intensity of growth and investment in City of Parramatta means that Council, [...]
- Flexible working conditions - Permanent full time - 35 hour week - Parramatta location - close to public transport About the role An excellent opportunity has arisen for a capable and experi [...]
Expressions of Interest - APS 2, APS 3, APS 4, APS 5, APS 6, EL1 and EL2 temporary non-ongoing - $48,120 to $ 123,358 per annum - Darling Harbour About Australian National Maritime Museum [...]