- Cold calling to secure face-to-face meetings
- Acquisition of new restaurant partners
- Face to face meetings and building rapport with potential restaurant partners
- Execution of Quandoo sales strategy to achieve business objectives
- Stay up to date of new products and services provided
- Meet individual Sales and activity KPIs
- Collaborate with Customer Success team to ensure a seamless post-sale handover
The successful candidate will have:
- 1-2 years of new Business Acquisition Experience
- Sales experience in F&B; or Hospitality industry is highly desirable
- Be efficient, assertive, and have quick decision-making capability
- A positive attitude and fantastic organisational skills
- You are self-disciplined to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in cold calling prospects to build a strong pipeline of face to face opportunities
- Have outstanding communication and rapport building skills across inbound and outbound environments
- Must have your own vehicle or access to transport
- Computer literate
- Phenomenal culture, supportive management team, dynamic workplace environment
- Comprehensive training at an individual, regional, and corporate level - we want you to grow with us!
- Competitive salary package with uncapped commission structure
- Laptop, tablet and mobile phone provided
Who we are:
Quandoo, a subsidiary of Japan-based corporate powerhouse - Recruit Holdings, was founded at the end of 2012 in Berlin. We have developed into the fastest growing restaurant reservation platform globally. In less than 6 years, Quandoo has expanded into 11 countries and has seated more than 260+ million diners in 20,000+ restaurants. Quandoo’s technology-enabled marketplace equips both restaurants and diners with the necessary tools to elevate dining out as we know it.
What we do:
Quandoo is transforming the world’s dining out experience. Diners can discover restaurants via our seamless integrations with various social platforms such as Google and Facebook. For restaurateurs, Quandoo improves efficiency and maximises revenue using customised restaurant technology and powerful digital marketing. Quandoo is one of the world’s leading marketplace for excellence in dining out experiences. We are proudly partnered with Qantas, where diners can book at Quandoo restaurants via the Qantas dining platform.
Our global mission:
To connect guests and restaurateurs while creating an harmonious workplace allowing our employees to progress and grow in their personal journeys.
We are seeking for:
Enthusiastic, sales superstars to join our Sydney sales team where you will be responsible for acquiring new restaurant partners and drive the market to the next level.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description Our Mission At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We have the vis [...]
Geology Superintendent About our team SIMEC Mining, a member of GFG Alliance, has operations in SA and NSW. Our Iron Ore mining operations in South Australia’s Middleback Ranges, south of Whyalla [...]
Keen to be inspired? Want to work on one of the biggest and forward-thinking local tech brands within Australia's largest communications agency? Well, read on... 100% of your time working on Atlas [...]
Network Planning & Optimisation Analyst Job no: Work type: Full time Location: Sydney Categories: Corporate/Other, Engineering/Trades, Transport/Logistics Network Planning & Optimisation [...]