Brand Influence Group (BIG)
Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry leading experiential and field marketing organisation that provides an outsourced solution for mobile workforce optimisation. Our mobile workforce community is over 2, strong across Australia and NZ and includes experts in fields such as; brand representation, sales, planograms and merchandising.
Join our Coles Relay Team (CRT) on an ongoing, casual basis. You will be responsible to complete various merchandising tasks such as planograms, point of sale set-up, pricing and ticketing.
8-24 hours per week (average is 16 hours) , dependent on business requirements , flexibility is required across Monday to Friday with Monday, Tuesday being essential days .
We are looking for merchandiser in the following area: Casuarina & surrounds.
Responsibilities as a Planogram Merchandiser include:
- Fostering strong working relationships with Grocery personnel is key
- Creating and maintaining quality planograms in stores
- Pricing and ticketing compliance
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Submit accurate reporting and upload quality photos via smartphone
- Adhere to Coles Relay Standards and Ways of Working
- Ensure all safe work practices are adhered too
Successful candidate will have:
- Planogram experience in a grocery /retail environment
- Strong communication, organisational skills, and attention to detail
- Experience working within the Coles Group is highly regarded
What BIG can offer you:
- Competitive hourly rate - $26.89 p/h
- Receive your roster 2 weeks in advance
- BIG rewards – Be rewarded for your hard work!
- Live local, work local
- Potential to work across different programs
Visit our web-site to learn more about BIG: Influence, Think BIG!
Will you actively create a healthier future for tomorrow? At Medibank we’re encouraged to think big. We have a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes for our customers, patients and our co [...]
Full time, continuing appointment Professional Level 6/7 Salary $80,063 - $94,829 pa plus 17% superannuation and 6 weeks annual leave Casuarina / Darwin Waterfront Campus An opportunity to pro [...]
Social Emotional Wellbeing Trainee - Darwin – Full-time About Us Anglicare NT is a respected provider of quality human services across urban, regional and remote area. Anglicare NT offers a rang [...]
Full time, continuing appointment Professional Level 6/7 Salary $80, - $94, pa plus 17% superannuation weeks annual leave Casuarina / Darwin Waterfront Campus An opportunity to provide valuable [...]