Seven West Media
- Thrive in an exciting, media sales environment
- Fun, supportive, high-performing team
- Commitment to your professional and personal growth
Seven is one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading premium video content creation, distribution and commercialization. Our mission is to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. We’re one team: thinking big, acting sharp and just owning it.
7plus is the leading BVOD (Broadcast Video on Demand) platform where millions of Australians watch their favorite dramas (Grey’s Anatomy, Home & Away, Good Doctor, Brothers and Sisters)
and of course live sport (Supercars, AFL, Golf, NFL, PAC 12, Olympic Games) and so much more.
Reaching out 9.5M people monthly, 7NEWS.com.au is the largest news, sport, lifestyle and entertainment website for people under. This video led product is at the cutting edge of online video experiences.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Digital Sales Coordinator to join the Seven Sales team.
Based in Sydney, the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Supporting the team in booking the campaigns within our booking system.
- Liaising closely with the Operation, Commercial Product and Programmatic teams to ensure campaigns are set up and are running smoothly.
- Preparing sales reports including campaign & client tracking reports using Excel and various systems.
- Generating revenue reports and keeping them up to date.
- Chasing creative assets.
- Tracking campaigns including post campaign reporting.
- Competitor analysis.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Autonomous, driven & proactive. A highly motivated self-starter.
- Someone passionate for all things digital: curious & with a learning mindset, our team is always looking to grow and share their knowledge of the video market.
- A problem solver: practical & outcome oriented.
- Remains positive & open minded: welcoming change as a driver of growth.
- Great attention to detail.
- Intermediate computer skills – Microsoft Office packages – Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Previous sales related experience is considered beneficial, although not critical.
In return, we will provide you with:
- A collaborative, vibrant culture.
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s mentoring, performance & development programs.
- A reward and recognition program.
- Generous corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a someone starting their career in the exciting world of media. At 7digital, we pride ourselves on having one of the best team cultures in the country. We work very hard together, we learn together and support one another every step of the way. Seven is the place to be. Video has experienced the largest growth in its history and that’s our focus at 7digital, delivering engaging video experiences that deliver impact for our partners.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Service Delivery Coordinator (6mth FTC)-(210000XM) Description We have an exciting opportunity to join the FUJIFILM Business Innovation Australia (formerly Fuji Xerox Australia) tea [...]
The Role: You will report into the Senior Manager of Retail Operations and Channel Accounts. As a Retail Go to Market Planner your role is critical in the planning and coordinator of retail displa [...]
The Programmatic Buying Unit is part of the programmatic services of GroupM, the world's largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. The Coordinator is a crucial role within our Program [...]
RateCity is one of Australia’s leading financial comparison websites and our aim is to help Australians make smarter decisions about their personal finances. We do this by helping them compare diffe [...]