Echo Entertainment Group
- A great opportunity has arisen in our Food and Beverage Management Team at Treasury Brisbane.
- We are seeking a Venue Manager in our Food and Beverage Team to support selected outlets.
Our vision to be Australia’s leading integrated resort operator is well underway! To help us succeed, we need motivated and inspiring people like you to join us in creating thrilling and memorable experiences for our guests.
A rare opportunity to influence, problem solve and innovate in a growing company:
A great opportunity has arisen in our Food and Beverage Management Team at Treasury Brisbane. We are seeking a Venue Manager in our Food and Beverage Team to support selected outlets.
However there is the expectation that the successful candidate will support other outlets as required.
Reporting to the Director of Food & Beverage, this role will also see you responsible for customer care, training, coaching and developing the food and beverage team members as well as being hands on and ensuring the smooth running of the day to day operations, with the ability to work a 7-day rotating roster.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities (but not limited to):
- Accountable for the development, implementation and evaluation of service standards to ensure they meet organisational standards
- Recommend strategies to the Food & Beverage Operations Manager to increasing repeat patronage of guests
- Oversee the operational functions of the venue, to achieve the department's objectives in conjunction with the business unit’s, division and company objectives
- Review and analyse the day to day operational needs
- Ensure that operations are within budgetary requirements for labour, product and operational expenses
- Make recommendations to maximise revenue and minimise costs
- Monitor, evaluate and modify the quality and consistency of service and product delivery to continuously meet and improve service standards
- Accountable for maintaining a customer focus in venue services, ensuring that customer service delivery is timely, effective and efficient and that it meets the customer's needs
- Manage team members and complete all people planning requirements including recruitment, training and development and performance management of team members
- Oversee the preparation of rosters for all employees, ensuring adherence to the Treasury Casino and Hotel Brisbane Enterprise Agreement, budgetary requirements and policies and procedures
- Monitor and manage team member absenteeism, annual leave, days in lieu, time and attendance
- Ensure that cash handling procedures are adhered to, all shift takings are recorded and investigate variances and discrepancies as required
- Great interpersonal, communication and customer-service skills with proactive attitude
- Extensive knowledge of liquor, bartending and service protocols.
- Solid organizational skills and understanding of budgeting and inventory management
- Experience within a multi facet operation
- Demonstrated ability in planning and resourcing people and products, performance management and controlling labour costs and operating expenses
- An exceptional approach to customer service to both internal and external customers
- Ability to work within a diverse environment
It's your move
If you've got the drive to influence change, grow with our business and inspire your team to achieve greater things, come and play with us at The Star Entertainment Group. Take advantage of this opportunity and join a company which will truly value your experience, passion and leadership skills and apply today.
Join Australia’s leading integrated resort company!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About us Dude and Duke Beer Hall is a unique venue as we have 2 kitchens under the one roof. Dude and Duke Burgers and Smoke and Wings. All our burgers are prepped and made in house and all our smoke [...]
Ivory Tusk has an opening for a Venue Manager to continue to keep the place rocking through lunch service, dinner te-nightith regular functions ve music events, this Valley destination attracts a vari [...]
5-day rotating roster - be available on weekends and late nights (2 consecutive days off during the week). Public transport (bus/train) is less than 2 minutes… $65,000 - $70,000 a year [...]
Apply now Job no: 493900 Work type: Fixed Term Location: South Brisbane Categories: Clinical nursing, Registered Nurse/Midwife About the role Mater currently has an exciting opportunity for a [...]