Frontline Recruitment Group
Immediate opportunity for Qualified Horticulturists to join this award winning, bespoke residential horticulture business.
* Qualified Horticulturist need only apply
* Full time position
* Bespoke Gardens
About the Client
My client is renowned for their planting and horticultural ability to craft and implement highly detailed and stunning planting schemes. Offering large complex project works, down to small garden renovations, their team are experienced and passionate and know just how to exhibit their extensive knowledge and understanding of the requirements to achieve a beautiful garden space.
About the Role
With the works being high in demand,
they now have a requirement for Qualified Horticulturists to join their team. This role is not just about mowing and snipping but about building relationships with clients and working with them on their garden needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Working with clients on the garden requirements, this isn't just about mowing and snipping.
* Working safely with demonstrated awareness of OH&S; and safe work practices.
* Communicating with landscape designers, clients and building on the relationships in place.
Skills & Experience
* Cert III in Horticulture as a minimum.
* Experience in high end residential is preferred but experience in residential gardens is a must.
* A willingness to learn and develop within the business.
* Current Drivers Licence
* Office location is Miranda, NSW with jobs spanning from the Shire through to the Northern Suburbs
* Competitive salary, dependent on your experience.
* Immediate Start is available
Frontline Construction, Trades and Services division specialises in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Automotive, Building Trades, Carpentry & Cabinet Making, Cleaning, Electrical, Fitters Turners & Machinists, Horticulture , Landscaping, Locksmithing, Maintenance & Facilities Management, Painting & Sign Writing, Plumbing, Printing & Publishing, Welders & Boiler Makers, Service Technicians & Security Services.
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Note to applicants: Resumes are required as part of your application. When applying from a mobile device or tablet, you may not be able to attach a resume. If you cannot attach a resume at the time of [...]
JOB DESCRIPTION About the Role As Chef de Partie you will be responsible for your section and maintaining a high quality of cuisine whilst supporting senior chefs within the brigade. Ideally you [...]
Who we are and what we do Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and [...]
JOB DESCRIPTION About the role. Work within a highly successful hospitality group in one of their community focused venues in Sydney's north west. You will work with a strong team delivering a hig [...]