Frontline Recruitment Group
Outstanding immediate opportunity for an experienced and qualified HIGH END RESIDENTIAL landscape construction supervisor. Bayside Melbourne location.
* Immediate Start
* High End Residential Landscaping
* Company Vehicle Provided alongside competitive remuneration package
About the client
An award winning, well-established Landscape Construction Company who specialises in high end, quality residential landscape construction within the Bayside and South Eastern Suburbs. Their superior team of 25+ staff operate from a purpose built factory in the Bayside area and with business booming have an outstanding opportunity for you.
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced Landscape Construction Supervisor to join the team, providing quality outcomes to the business as a whole and to deliver the process from the ground up. With a strong support system in place, you will have the backbone of the business to support you in your role, providing outstanding service to our clients.
You would be responsible for delivering quality project outcomes on budget and on time, adhere to their workplace health and safety standards in the residential space while expanding your career within a reliable team.
* Attractive above award salary
* Fully maintained ute and mobile phone
* All tools and PPE provided including summer and winter uniform
* Minimum Cert III in landscaping
* 3+ years of current experience in HIGH END RESIDENTIAL LANDSCAPING (this is essential)
* Experience leading a team and coordinating staff and subcontractors
* Current Drivers Licence
* Current police check or willing to obtain one
* A motivated team player and a drive to progress your career
Frontline's Construction division specialises in Contracts Management, Estimating, Forepersons/Supervisors, Health Safety and Environment roles, Management, Planning and Scheduling, Plant and Machinery operating, Project Management, Quality Assurance and Control and Surveying roles.
Frontline Trades and Services division specialises in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Automotive, Building Trades, Carpentry & Cabinet Making, Cleaning, Electrical, Fitters Turners & Machinists, Horticulture, Landscaping, Locksmithing, Maintenance & Facilities Management, Painting & Sign Writing, Plumbing, Printing & Publishing, Welders & Boiler Makers, Service Technicians & Security Services.
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- $72,938 to $77,339 per annum, plus superannuation - Non-ongoing, Full-time - Melbourne, VIC This position is responsible for providing ICT support to the Federal Courts and National Native Titl [...]
Cybersecurity is integral to Australia's national security, innovation, and prosperity. As a key element of Swinburne’s Research Strategy, Swinburne is fast developing its research and innovation ca [...]
As a Curriculum and Quality Specialist, you will be responsible for coordinating curriculum reporting for accreditation, supporting records management, quality assurance processes and course accredita [...]
- Executive Level 2, Ongoing - An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate - Melbourne or Brisbane The Aviation, Land and Maritime Transport (ALMT) Program [...]