Frontline Recruitment Group
Immediate opportunity for a Diploma Qualified Horticulture Team Leader to join a bespoke, award winning Horticulture Team.
* Qualified Horticulturist need only apply
* Full time position
* Bespoke Gardens
About the Client
My client is renowned for their planting and horticultural ability to craft and implement highly detailed and stunning planting schemes. Offering large complex project works, down to small garden renovations, their team are experienced and passionate and know just how to exhibit their extensive knowledge and understanding of the requirements to achieve a beautiful garden space.
About the Role
With the works being high in demand,
they now have a requirement for a Qualified Horticulture Team Leader to join their team. This role is not just about mowing and snipping but about building relationships with clients and working with them on their garden needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Managing a small team of horticulturists.
* Client rostering and scheduling.
* Providing client recommendations.
* Communicating with company Directors and mentoring of offsiders
Skills & Experience
* Diploma in Horticulture or Cert III qualified with 5+ years experience in the field.
* Experience in high end residential is preferred but experience in residential gardens is a must.
* A willingness to learn and develop within the business as there is potential for succession planning into a division management role.
* Experience managing a small team or a desire to take that next step
* Current Drivers Licence
* Office location is Miranda, NSW with jobs spanning from the Shire through to the Northern Suburbs
* Competitive salary, dependent on your experience including a vehicle to use during the working day.
* Immediate Start is available
Frontline Construction, Trades and Services division specialises in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Automotive, Building Trades, Carpentry & Cabinet Making, Cleaning, Electrical, Fitters Turners & Machinists, Horticulture , Landscaping, Locksmithing, Maintenance & Facilities Management, Painting & Sign Writing, Plumbing, Printing & Publishing, Welders & Boiler Makers, Service Technicians & Security Services.
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Disability Support Worker for: - Clients at Padstow, Lakemba, Greenacre, Berala, etc. - Shifts with short/long day-time hours - Minimum 1 year experience is an advantage About Us Complete Car [...]
Are you an experienced banking professional looking for your next challenge? Do you enjoy client service and innovation? Do you love seeking opportunities to enhance your clients’ experience through [...]
Store person Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services. Our client is a major delivery services company, with a strong team culture and a rep [...]
Forklift Driver - High Reach Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services. Our client is a national supplier of safety, hospitality, cleaning, h [...]