Description and Requirements
Welcome to the Junior Adventures Group!
We are a multi brand Education provider with leading Before and After School Care brands such as OSHClub, Helping Hands and Primary OSHCare. We understand the quality of our staff that drive our success and live our company values to be Considerate, Passionate and Courageous, every day. We work collaboratively with schools and communities in building brighter futures together!
- Paid training in a range of areas such as first aid, behaviour management, quality improvement plans, anaphylaxis as well as others, ensuring your success.
- Structured induction, mentoring, ongoing professional and career development,
and a supportive leadership team .
- Flexibility with convenient locations and hours of work providing terrific work life balance.
- We provide a range of employee benefits with discounts off the following: OSH care rates, movie tickets, fuel, shopping, theme parks, dining, accommodation and more!
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated person to join our supportive team in Rowville as a permanent staff member. You'll be able to commit to Before School and After School care hours at the following times:
• Monday - Friday; 7:00 am - 9:00 am
• Monday - Friday; 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
You have a passion for kids and enjoy being part of their development and seeing them thrive.
You are fun, responsible and understand that play is vital to a child’s growth and forms who they become in the future.
You enjoy working in a team , where your ideas and suggestions are encouraged and supported.
You have the following qualifications, or are working towards them;
- Diploma in Children's Services or equivalent (working towards is fine); OR
- A current Employee ‘Working With Children's Check’
- Valid Working Rights to work in Australia.
It is an industry requirement that all educators are studying towards or have completed a relevant qualification (check the ACECQA link to see if you qualify).
If this sounds like you, then
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
ABOUT US We are a busy Clinical Practice Family owned and run.We offer our customers the option of the latest technology in Eyecare. We provide after care services such as repairs and also have the f [...]
The Opportunity An opportunity is available to join the Sigma Healthcare team as a Demand and Supply Planner based in Rowville in a permanent position within the Demand & Supply Planner Team. As par [...]
The Opportunity An exciting permanent opportunity is now available to join the Learning team at Sigma Healthcare as the Learning Specialist based in Toowong QLD or Rowville VIC. Reporting to the Na [...]
Our Client, a leading manufacturer of fans and motors are currently seeking Assemblers to join their team based in Rowville. These positions will be Monday to Friday each week with Full Time hours on [...]